Chapter 1 - Old and New

A few minutes into the car, the two still stay silent. Not knowing what to talk about, since they just met each other, and didn't know what their interests are. Y/N's afraid that Yuri might find him weird if he starts talking out of nowhere, Yuri on the other side was too shy to start the conversation. She then looks around, desperately trying to find something to talk about. She then sets her eyes on the camera that's recording her at the moment.

"Is the camera on?" She examines the camera.

"It is. See the red light? That means it's recording." Y/N points to the light so that she'll know what Y/N's talking about.

"Ah~.. That means we have to do something. So we can get some screentime." Yuri said, as she looks out of the window, then back to the camera to check her makeup.

"Should we talk about something funny then? Or play  games? There's still about 10 minutes left 'till we arrive." Y/N suggests.

"Oh, i know! It's not funny, but. Hyewon did kinda wished for you to choose her door. She's a big fan of you. But i guess luck's not on her side." She laughs just thinking about her reaction earlier. She saw that Hyewon was jealous that instead of her, it was Yuri that got partnered up with Y/N. She plans on teasing her about it more later after the show's done. Little did Y/N know, It was all an act.

"That's good to know. I didn't think that i would have an idol as my fan."

"I also didn't think that I wouldn't have an idol as a fan, either."

After she said that, Yuri gets all fidgety. Looking out of the window once in a while, also to the camera. Then she leans in towards Y/N, while covering her mouth. Y/N notices that, and starts leaning towards her as well.

"ʰᵉʸ, ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᶦⁿᵈ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷʳᶦᵗᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃᶜᵗ ᶦⁿ ᵃ ⁿᵒᵗᵉ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᶦᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ?" Yuri whispers to Y/N, so that the camera won't catch what she says.

Y/N slowly nods. Yuri gets the signal, and smiles while looking to the front as they're reaching the destination.

 Yuri gets the signal, and smiles while looking to the front as they're reaching the destination

They're the second to reach the destination. The first one to arrive was Hyewon and Felix. Hyewon glares at them in jealousy, while Yuri teases her by . Y/N in the middle just smiles, looking at their silliness.

One by one, the other couples start showing up. Jaesuk and Leeteuk show up after all of the couples have arrived. They then gave an envelope, one by one, according to the order they arrived in. Yuri then opens the envelope with Y/N.

Take the car and go to to the convenience store, buy a pocky, come back to the set, and play the pocky game with a minimum of 4cm long. Do all of this within 30 minutes.

"We only have 30 minutes!" They then quickly starts running back to the car, and puts in the nearest store into the GPS. After 15 minutes, they got back to the set, and starts opening the pocky.