"Shukran. 'Ahtaj 'iila daqiqat ki 'iiqaziha ghuma easib eayniha, lidha 'aetaqid 'anani bihajat lildhahab 'iilaa alghurfat awlaan."

["Thank you. I need a minute to wake her up then blindfold her, so I guess I need to go to the room first of all."]

"Bialtaakid, min fadlik bihadhih altariqa"

["Sure then, please that way."]

With a warm and fresh smile, he looked at the gap of her Niqaab that revealed her closed eyes as she's still lost in the world of her dreams.

He followed the man who lead him to a nearby hotel room though his soul was desperate to go to it's real destination.

•••

"I just woke up na, we could rest and come here. Which place is this?" Mayrah questioned as she stood long steps away from the main view of the place.

Isaa is so lost in the beauty and magnificence which made him forget the whole Universe and every other beauty it holds.
He warmly smiled and held Mayrah's hand glancing up at her.

"Guess, which place it can be."

"ISAA! Don't play with me. Remove this cloth."
She tried to untie it but immediately he pushed her hands down. Huffing, she rested her head on his shoulder as he securely caught her by her waist keeping his eyes fixed in front.

"Guess soon."

"Mmm it's night..so I guess any hilly area....uhh... Antarctica?"
She guessed inhaling the purest air blowing around.

"Nope!"

"Then...Paris! Eiffel tower! Oh myyy! Really?" Excitingly she jumped, he sighed wanting to just push her away from him and enjoy the loneliness being in this place.

"Istanbul then....right?"

"Come on, choose wisely."

"Wise word doesn't exist in my head."

She pouted making him smile too.
The fragrance around made them find peace in their hearts which grew more and more with time.

"This is....maybe....most probably... Jannah? You might forget me after I open your eyes free for the love of this place."
He dreamingly said taking a step back to untie the cloth revealing the heaven to her.

"Am I that selfish to forget my husband just for any beautiful place?"
She pouted as he started removing it for her.

Just after the second, he moved few steps away from her while she rubbed her eyes before opening them.

Due to being unconscious for hours and now being blindfolded, she hardly could manage to digest the surroundings.

To not interfere in between Mayrah and the gift that he is about to give her, Isaa moved many steps back as he sat down on the ground with love shining in his eyes.

"My eyes...."
She rubbed them again and slowly opened to finally have a view of that place.

As they got their clearness back, the pair of orbs rolled around to really believe what they really are seeing now.