•1 Yazan And Sayba

10th June, 2021

Doctors Series.
Story 3

Linking Our Hearts.

Yazan And Sayba
....

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu.

Even though the other 2 stories were as prioritized and loved as it will be by me, I've always been soooooo excited and desperate to write this one!

Finally starting it after a whole year of having it attacked in my tiny mini cute sweet honey little yummy useless brain.

So this time let them introduce themselves. I'm tired!😏

Sayba Amir: Hi readers, do you like my name? Hiihie thaaank yooou. Know me then!

I'm now 19 years old, when I was 17 my parents died and I was thrown to a hell, I mean an orphanage of course.

I spent two years in there. The last year, well.......

they trapped me with two choices given if I submit myself to them, they won't touch the other girls.
But if I want myself uninvolved, they'll get it through the other girls who didn't even reach their puberty age!

And then the year spent like it had no definite end. Some days I guess I didn't even see the sunlight but not a single day passed by in which they didn't rape me.

Then he arrived, with the qualification that healed my body and the feelings that healed my heart.

Yazan Mirza: Hey heart and beauty owners! Okay let me not flirt, my wife is right beside me tho!

So let me start!

First of all, I'm very handsome, Ma Sha Allah! Sksksksksks....!
Lesson: Never delay to state the truth!

I'm 26, done with my medicals and my career is also settled because my father owns the hospital in which I work.

Showing off a stone heart, tearless eyes and emotionless expression are not familiar to my character. Why be fake?

They might not think about their future queens but my one is always active in my thoughts!
Dreamy I know, but I hope when my gaze falls at her, I realize at once, it's only her!

Writer: Ufff, look I'm back readers!

So I hope they're known enough to you all now but let me also say something at least.

He lost his father in childhood so his family consists of his mother and two younger twin sisters.

Yazan's mother will play the role of a toxic mother in law, type of yuck from mouth, good from heart, gezzee I'm so excited to write about her!