•9

20th Feb, 2021

Writer.

Unlike he should be in this cold and snowy day where wind is blowing all around the whole atmosphere outside turning everything icy with it's low temperature, he sat on a chair shirtless, showering at 10 O'clock of the night with cold water.

Droplets of water rained down from his hair and beard to the muscular bare chest as he continued staring out of the window, enjoying the night snow fall.
His red eyes turned redder due to cold but he's senseless enough to realize his shivering situation. With silence around, he breathed heavier with his heart beating louder, busy with it's thoughts.

In this season where leaves even fall off the tree out of cold, he felt warmness covering his body.
Face displayed with a beautiful yet incomplete smile, he blinked his eyes only to see his wife's face.

Though he's upset for leaving his family and his beloved wife behind, his heart won a peace that he felt alive after all these years.

"Oh come on, our boy is not that 'wifey' type."
Entered 3 boys as they pulled off their t-shirts together.

"I bet he changed, at least a little."
The other friend said sitting in their respective places gossiping about Tanveer.

Accordingly to them, no doubt, Tanveer is someone never interested in a feeling known as love.

"Tanvi?"
Wali, his friend called raising his eyebrows at Tanveer as he noticed him lost in something else ignoring their presence.

"Umm hmm. Hey newly and rightfully married husband of your wife, listening?"
Milhan too questioned wearing his hoodie.

Three of them stared at him confusingly seeing his body alone present here, unknown to the area where his mind is busy in.
They three exchanged glares waiting for his attention.

"Why's he naked?" Wali asked rolling his eyes witnessing Tanveer only in his trousers in this cold might while he's here shivering getting freezed.

"Tanvi?"
Wasim stood up making his way towards Tanveer.
With his ice cold hand, when he touched Tanveer's arm he felt fire rising up there.

"Tan...Tanvi.."
He then grabbed his arm and nervously touched his forehead, that's when Tanveer's attention was caught.

"Aah heyy, guys."

"Bro are you not feeling co...."

"YOU HAVE FEVER TANVI!"
Wasim yelled in worry and immediately pulled a hoodie from their closet and threw it to Tanveer.

The other two tensely stared at him with the intention to guess the reasons of his expressions and state.
He's smiling, yet there's something missing.

"Yea.. yeah...fever of love!"
Tanveer busily murmured as he slipped the hoodie down his neck.

Three of his friends clearly heard him which made their glances wider at him in shock.
With few seconds of gaze at him, three of them looked at each other with questioning eyes and then again attended to him.