•7

15th Aug, 2020

Writer.

Just after 5 minutes after Mayrah gave Isaa's phone back to him, he received another call from his Chachi.

Now they've called again!
Huh, revealing nighty! I would rather prefer Abaya in our bedroom!

He couldn't even say anything after picking up the call as the voice from Mayrah's Ammi came like a thunder storm to his ears.

"And listen Mayrah, the beauty is for your husband, right? So do grab him with you while buying....................."

"M A Y R A H!"
Before she could complete, he has already guessed it as he shouted in the loudest voice turning to Mayrah who's busy checking gowns in a a shop few steps far from him.

She looked back and immediately came walking to him. He handed her the phone and eyed her having a very annoying expression plastered on his face.

"Huh? Ohh Ammi Chachi?" She turned back and pressed the phone to her ear.

"Was it Isaa? Whatever. Listen, do take Isaa's choice while choosing your reception gown, Isaa's eyes matter the most, ok?"

Mayrah thought for a while and hummed. She cut the call and looked at Isaa, helplessly standing near a shop which unfortunately is loaded with ladies clothes that he didn't even notice.

Mayrah advanced towards him while from inside the shop, came the shopkeeper to Isaa.

"Would you like to buy anything from our shop, sir?"

A sweet and humble question from the shopkeeper, who's a boy worker on this ladies shop, made Isaa furious as he let his gaze travel to the shop and the next second closed his eyes in embarrassment.

Opening them back, he looked at Mayrah who stood silently opposite to him to return his phone. After that, he eyed at the shop and purely faked smiled at the boy.

"Do I look like a girl to shop from here?"

The shopkeeper chuckled and left back inside.

"What?" He looked at Mayrah with stress lines forming in his forehead as he snatched his phone from her.

"Can you come with me? Actually Ammi wants you to............"

"Have you lost your mind? Don't you feel ashamed of offering me this filthy request? Listen I'm warning you, don't you dare ever to wear any nighty or anything. You are fine and perfect with your usual clothes."

"But Isaa......."

"How could they even tell you to take my choice in selecting that...th....uhh.. whatever. Disgusting."

He rubbed his forehead harshly biting his lower lip as he looked around thinking what to do next.

Mayrah evilly laughed grabbing his hand provoking him.

"Now you surely have to select my nighties."

"Heyyy Mayrah, leave my hand."