•2

22nd June, 2021

Writer.

"Don't look at me like that Sourheart, something something happens."

Iffaz said in a flirty tone as he scratched his nape observing the sour expression in Yazan's mom's face with which she welcomed him.

She passed him a murderous glare before turning to Sawda, his wife.

"You go and meet her."

"G Aani."

Sawda glared at Iffaz who held her hand tightly not wanting to be left alone.
He stared at her like a baby begging to stay by his side.
But when his gaze moved to Yazan's mom, who smirked at him, he immediately stepped back with a pout explaining his helplessness.

"She left me."

Iffaz cheekily smiled at Yazan's mom waiting for her to say something in words even though her expressions already are speaking to him.

"Look you can't blame me for what your son has done, okay?"

Iffaz shook his head as if he's ordering her to not do that. She gave him a 'oh really?' look before eyeing the broom to him that she held in her hand.

"Oh love, please continue your work, I'll disturb you later, tata!"

Iffaz winked as he tried to escape but before he could take any step, Yazan's mom caught him by his hand and started trashing him with the broom.

He was surprised as he screamed out 'ouch' like a girl and travelled around the hall with her running after him.

"Aaaaaaniiii! Noooo! Please!!!"

He at last landed on a couch as he gathered himself hugging his knees and hid his face with a pillow, so dramatically, as if she's attacking his dignity.

"Look At Me Iffaz!"

"First make yourself look-able."

He frowned hugging the pillow to his chest as she sat beside him and pulled him by his ear.

"Come on, what did I do?"

"Tell me everything, honestly, okay? HONESTLY."

His lips formed an O as he nodded his head obediently.

"So........."

"Hmm...."
She sat with a serious and attentive expression.

"So Aani........So....."

"Listen Iffaz, this time I'll beat you in front of your wife."

"Okay okay! But.......you know it all huh? He got married, simple!"

"Why did he?"

"Didn't I tell you that day?"

"Iffaz! Don't annoy me."