•5

10th Jul, 2021

Writer.

The sun poured through the bow windows making his face shine to her sight as a radiant smile sat on her lips, her heart singing the lyrics of love for her lover.

She once again wondered over his position.
How did he land there?

He laid horizontally on the bed, his legs dangling out in the air and his face resting over her lap.

The cutest version of his cuteness displayed in the features of his face.

"I don't want to wake you up but.... you're so heavy."
She whispered biting her lip as her hand reached to his hair and softly ran over it's strands.

His bleary eyes unclosed after a minute of her doing that for a bunch of times.
His lips twitched up to a fresh smile as his gaze fell on her face, blessing his morning with her charm.

"May I always wake up to see this every morning, Ameen."

He mumbled in his drowsy voice, his head still in her lap, eyes gawking at her face fervently.

"From the pillow to my lap with legs out of the bed?"

She jested trying to lift his head up but he disallowed making her smirk.

"Umm hmm. Thanks for this beautiful morning."
Saying, he shut his eyes off signing that he's about to doze off again.

"Uhh mm no..Doctor Yaz..."

"Only Yazan, love."
He murmured.

"We should...get up now..plea..sssss.."
She abruptly pushed his head off her lap feeling ticklish when he nuzzled there in her lap.

He sat up and looked at her beaming with joy.
"When did you wake up?"

"10 minutes...ago."

"Ohh, were you admiring this sleeping hotty?"
His eyebrows furrowed as he mischievously smiled.

"Wha...no...huh..hmm no.."
Her words denied but expression and voice said yes.

He playfully smirked, she constantly shook her head feeling awkward as he neared to her.

"It's not any crime don't worry. But.....punishment is required."
He grabbed her nape bringing their faces closer and softly pecked her forehead.

Detaching his lips from her forehead, still having her closest view, he looked deep through her eyes, the blue orbs bringing waves of love in his heart.

"I love..oceans."

"Hmm?"

"I'll get to see them everytime now."
He kissed both her eyes.
"Though I won't like waves of tears in them anytime...."

Moving away, he blinked as his eyes as they contacted with hers in a shared understanding.

He didn't even realize while stepping back he reached to the edge of the bed.
How could he? He's as if drowned in the blue oceans of her eyes.
Disastrously, this beautiful moment ceased when he landed down on the floor with a loud thud.