•15

21st Dec, 2021

Writer.

It was a large dead area with no sign of life around. Even the trees had given up on their lives pertaining to the ghastly atmosphere around the tall abandoned under construction building she was dragged in.

The dry cement walls were chipped all over, dusty narrow stairs scary for a normal person to even look at, let alone climb on.

While Yazan searched for her in every 15 floors of the building round, she sat in tears near Emir, her breathe hitching in utter terror.

"Le...let go..."
Sayba murmured, trying hard to turn her face away from his and inhale in some pure oxygen.

"Sshh.."
His grip tightened around her neck to provoke her further.
"Let's have a decent conversation, shall we?"

He nodded his head at his own words and settled her in between his legs.

"Look Saybo..."

Emir grasped her hair earning a painful flinch in response, she still maintained her eyes lowered.

"Look at me I said."

"Let me...go..plea.."

"LOOK AT ME!"
Her eyes automatically met his at the shriek voice.

He soon erased warning and strictness from his expression, licking his lips in anticipation staring at her tearful eyes, fear of him in them waving there.

"You all murdered my father."

"He..raped me."

"You chose that option, you weren't forced."
Said Emir gently ruffling her hair, as if adoring her, reasoning what he seems to be logical enough.

She remained silent, each moment passing by cut her hopes off to be rescued from this hellish night.

Her gaze roamed around the room at the glass walls standing at either sides of the room as he quietly played with her hair, acting like he has no hurry in doing what he brought her here for.

She sat unmoved, not even struggling to maintain distance from him as it already happened twice that he slapped her in the trials.

It's been an hour she's caged here with him, still, he did nothing, growing doubts in her mind of his intentions and motives.

"Wha..what do you want from me?"

"Something that I will force to take from you."
He chuckled.

Sayba wobbled her lips out and broke into muffled sobs, every inch of her body shaking in dread.

"We're waiting for your husband now."
He informed tiredly, checking time in his wrist watch.

"Why...?"

"Well first I thought we can just video call him and get on our work but then....here he is, roaming around each floor of this building finding for you."