•6

31st January, 2021

Writer.

Calm night, soothing air, dark lights, heavy breathes and two desperate hearts, beating in whispers echoing the whole room with thier melodic lub and dub.
Though he's in sleep, his heart is awaken, most probably dreaming of spending his whole life with his wife, even if staying far away from her for the sake of his country. His new growing love and excitement visible in his warm smile in his deep slumber.

And to the right, tears continued rolling down her eyes, her throat is dry, heart is hungry and brain is messy with so many problems in her life.
She needed a hug, a heart warming hug to ease her bleeding heart, the way her throat needed cold water to calm her thirst.

She breathed horribly, again opening her eyes, scared to only see his eyes filled with tears and bloodred rage expressions in front of her as in her imaginations.

The man once she found so full of life, love, smile and laugh, to whom she once lost her heart, is now the man who's so broken that he has no meaning of his life.

And it ached her heart. She couldn't bear seeing him deathly alive standing on the broken pieces of glasses, along with his shattering heart and a little angel son.

But she can't only think of him.
A side of her mind and part of her heart also gave attention to her better half, her husband, her man, the man who only deserves her love, sharing with none, not at all his brother.

"Aa...aahh...." She sobbed remembering every glance of Tanveer hungrily looking at her, everytime she noticed it.
Oh how could she ignore his newly born feelings for her?

She turned her head to the right, finding him busily enjoying his slumber. His elbow in a triangle state as he rested his head on his palm, his another hand almost at the edge of the bed hanging out.
The sparkling lights helped her seeing his handsomeness in this midnight.

She stared at him for a whole minute, the pain that her heart was bearing till now, begin treating itself soothing her heart as she went lost with her gaze residing in his face.

"Tan....veer...." She let out a gasp and moved a step closer to him.
Her lips parted as she let out her tears fall as much as they desired.

She immediately settled herself on his arm, resting her head in his left side of heart as her ear sat on his heart, where it is beating for her.

She tightly held him resting her legs up on his knees, sticky to him as if she's all alone, scared if he leaves also.
She snuggled in his chest wiping her nose and eyes in his t-shirt.

Though he's unaware of their state right now, he moved his hand and caught her by her waist, this made her even more comfortable as she took his t-shirt in her fist and closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry Tanveer....I'm so sorry...." She cried and leaned her head up, reaching to his chin, she attached her lips to his beard giving a soft kiss there, and then again bowed down to his chest.

Her brain enjoyed the rhythmic music of his heart which made her heart rest, she felt herself slowly feeling better as her eyes closed when her soul escaped away to let her sleep, in his embrace, with peace and love.