•7

05th Feb, 2021

Writer.

They both never thought of love, marriage and girls. It was all unexpected. Studying in only boys school, collage and university it made them more away from everything related to girls.

The elder one was forever busy serving his country that made his heart away from the thoughts of his future wife and when the moon would settle above the sky at night, he just would have prayed for his mother staring at the stars and moon, shedding his tears for her.

While the younger one also always was busy learning. Studying in medical was as if his only goal, all he wanted is to become a cardiologist as soon as the Creator above permits.
After his busy days, he would just fell on his knees in the prayer mat and cry for his mother.

She was the only woman they both always thought off, loved, and kept their hearts occupied with.

But then she arrived. Changing the younger one's life first, and now the elder one's.

None knew with whom she's destained to live.

Shahveer ran faster though his knees pained as if they'll be breaking any moment. His palms grew colder as the deepness of his eyes increased. With every passing second his heart cried louder.
Reaching near that girl, he screamed out.

He waited till she stopped on her steps and turned towards him, confused and nervous.

His eyes were closed that he slowly opened mumbling something under his breath and looked up at her. Her black attire gave him no chance to even have a glance of any part of her body, not even the eyes.

"Tha....aa..nn..iiaa?"
He tried to take her name, Thanzia, but failed as he breathed heavily.

"Come on." Tanveer immediately got out of the car as Thanzia followed him. He ran to Shahveer's way while she walked faster, with her fastening beats of heart that is tensed for her love.

Reaching, Tanveer stood behind Shahveer finding him on his knees.
Tanveer wanted to hold him up, but deciding to let him do for what he came, he backed off and moved his gaze to the girl.

"Sorry?" She voiced out, looking down at Shahveer. He exhaled hard biting his lips as he felt his heart bleeding.

"I...uhh...you're...Than...Zia..ri..right? Can...can I talk...to..yoh...fo...a...m..min..."
He begged, looking at her with his red eyes as his whole body shivered in fear.

"I'm..sorry bhai.....I...am not." She answered and was about to turn away but seeing Shahveer extending his hand to her to stop, she did.

"Do...do you know the...lady sitting next to...to that restaurant?"
He again questioned in a low tone, pointing towards the other side of the road, finding the restaurant closed.

"No....you misunderstood.....uh...yeah no."
That's when Thanzia arrived.

The girl said and left. He helplessly stared at her vanishing appearance. He so wished she said yes, but she didn't. She was someone else, not her.

Why is he even searching for her?

2 whole minutes passed, no one spoke. He sat down on his knees while behind him, stood they both.
The road isn't filled with cars nor humans like all the other days.