•10

18th Sep, 2021

Writer.

"Close your eyes."
As Yazan did, Sayba brought both her hands in front of his face.

"Mm....smell me."
Her voice giggled causing him smile back in pleasure.

He deeply inhaled in, awaiting a disgusting kind of scent attacking his nostrils that immediately made him unclose his eyes as creases formed between his brows in annoyance.

"Yaz..."

"My nose."
He instantly grabbed her Hijab to rub his victimized nose in there.

Shocked, Sayba pulled her Hijab off his hold to see him frowning at her.

"Mehndi! Tell me you didn't...."
He pleadingly smiled before looking down at her lap.

His frown ceased seeing her hands gorgeously decorated in a royal color of brown. He chuckled looking up at her.

"They told me you...like Mehndi's smell and all, it's strong but it's..nice na?"

Yazan shook his head at her.
"I'm sorry, they're my sisters, honest liers, you can't trust them."

Sayba hid her hands behind in disappointment.

What she regretted the most is, she had to plead Aafia to apply mehndi on her who has came to stay here for 2 days.

"Love."
Yazan grabbed her hands to his mouth to kiss both of them while pausing his breathe for a few seconds.

"You can use those which don't have any smell, okay?"

"Yeah but please, I beg, do mind to get allergic to my natural smell also."

"I surely will, you smell like love, and I love that!"
He stated huskily, breathing in her ear as she couldn't control smiling widely.

"There's my wife who doesn't blush, but shamelessly smiles to her husband's compliments."

"Eeee Yazan!"
Sayba hit his chest before hiding her face in his warmth as he burst into melodious guffaws.

"Tell me something."
She sat on his thigh and rested her arm over his shoulder, stroking his hair from the backside.

His eyebrows arched up, waiting for her to speak as she leaned in to kiss the tip of his nose.

"What do you think why did I accept your proposal...within minutes?"
Sayba asked, smirking, he chuckled in disbelief, his shoulders straightening in confidence.

"That's obvious, I'm irresistible."
Yazan scrunched his nose, the words coming out like it was an universal truth he knew.

"Wha...Yazan..shut up."

"Yeah! I am a gourmet cook, scrubs are my uniform and I'm good at bed, nah? Oh and trust me I'm a good kisser too-.."

He couldn't finish reasoning her question as she slapped his head hard before escaping away from the room in the next minute.