•5

21st Jan, 2021

Writer.

What so special is in her face that he isn't even ready to blink his eyes for once?

He could hear his heart beating so dangerously as he shamelessly stared at her face, her naturally maroon coloured plump lips, that small button nose which is little red, for crying unconditionally, no doubt, her almond shaped eyes having beautiful pure black orbs really snatched the peace of his eyes and no doubt, Heart!

He's ready to stare at her his whole life!

Unwantedly a gasp escaped his lips as he found her smiling warmly at him. He grasped the bedsheet in his fist and bit his lip trying to give a similar reaction back to her.

Obviously Thanzia is fully aware of his gaze at her which made her little nervous. She wanted to hide her face from him in embarrassment but here he's not even feeling shy after getting caught in every minute.

Heart's play! How's he at fault?

"Yaaaaaa Aani! I totally forgot that I........."
Zahra screamed jumping on the bed as she immediately took her shoulder bag off and unzipped it. This made Tanveer move his gaze from his wife in a jolt as he moved a step back and looked at Zahra.

"Hershey's!"

Zahra took out 10-12 chocolates and presented them to Thanzia. Her mouth twitched into a beautiful smile as she raised her eyebrows waiting for Thanzia's reaction.
Having so many chocolates in front of her after a whole 1 day really made her heart climb with joy as she fluttered in her place.

"Ohhh myyy! Thank you so much baby. I so craved to eat that. Thank you." Thanzia pulled her to her lap and literally joined her lips to Zahra's making Tanveer's eyes widen in shock.

He immediately inhaled out and blinked his eyes to be sure of what she's doing now.

He saw her placing kisses all around Zahra's face while Zahra giggled in between. Her lips so intimately gave a long lasting kiss on Zahra's forehead as she let out a chuckle.

"Hershey's are Aani's favourite. You know if you give her that then she will give you kissie."

He remembered Zahra's words.

"Will she kiss me too?"
His heart as if asked him with greed for her lips to touch his skin.

"I...uhh...I... brought..too... too..I forgot to give you yesterday."
He hurriedly said getting down from the bed.
The box that he wanted to give her along with the wedding gift is still kept on the side table where he kept it last night.

But he dropped the idea of giving her this one and walked near his closet. Opening it's door, he bowed down to pull a drawer by it's hand, bringing a very big box out from it.
His heart begin jumping and climbing with excitement as he walked back to the bed with the box.

Zahra moved from Thanzia's lap while Thanzia looked up at Tanveer, finding him holding that box in his hand, asking her to take it.

Moving her gaze for a second to the box, she again looked at him and smiled warmly.
His other hand flew up to his beard as she saw him rubbing his fingers there in nervousness.