•12

13th Mar, 2021

Writer.

"It....looks..looks like..uhh bandage. Nahiaan! Why do you touch Dadda's stuffs? Bad boy."
Tanveer fake angered at Nahiaan who's sitting in the floor beside him with a box placed in his lap, his hands occupied holding two tampons in tearing them, messing them and what not!

Shahveer, who was ignoring his brother's and son's foolishness plus stupidness, suddenly jumped on his place and looked at them with irritation hearing his brother.

"These are not my stuffs Bhai. Astagfirullah, for Allah's sake behave like an adult. Stop tearing it like Nahiaan."

Tanveer rolled his eyes at Shahveer looking questioningly as he glared at the tampon in his hand, thinking how stupid his brother is.

"Allah! Bhai!" Shahveer gritted his teeth unable to bear the drama as he moved away and concentrated back on his laptop.

"Dadda! Howaith howaith."
Nahiaan showed his hands occupied with cotton fibers, his voice excited as he showed them to him.
Tanveer bowed down chuckling and placed a kiss in Nahiaan's head.

(White white!)

"Mummum will scold you Nahi......."

"Yeah exactly! Bhabi will scold him but beat you with all the brooms we have at home."
Shahveer fake chuckled, little angry.

"Come on Veer! Stop taunting me. What's this? Say first."

"For your stupid and silly information, these are womanly stuffs...Tampons. Now please clear all the mess before Bhabi appears."
Shahveer pointed at the floor.

"Ta..po...n..mmm I thought they belong to you."
Tanveer thoughtfully said, tearing the tampon more, as if all the information about it is gathered inside it.

"Allah! Seriously! Please Bhai clean it all. And hey you son of a stupi........uhhh my son, don't you feel ashamed of playing with all these stuffs?"

Shahveer snatched the tampon box from Nahiaan's hand at which he immediately roared up with the sudden shock as he stared at Shahveer helplessly. He pouted lifting his lower lip out as he jumped near him and held his legs.

"Dadda....."
He extended his hand to Shahveer asking for it back, but a serious glare from him and he moved back, crawling away to his other toys.

"Uhh....how do you know that...tam..tampons are.. womanly........stuffs?"

"Bro come on? I was married once, I know it all!"