•1 Shahveer And Thanzia

10th Oct, 2020

Doctors Series.
Story 2

Keeping Him Closer To Me.

Shahveer And Thanzia
.....

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu.

Okay I've finished writing the prologue, thus thought to update before finishing The Doctor's Love For His Wife.

And I've also changed Muskan's name to Thanzia, ask the reason? Oh well I gotta ask my brain then it will need to answer me and then I'll have to answer you, thus just let it be.

Thanzia means Eternal life.

So.........let's know them.

Main leads are
ShahveerThanzia •Tanveer

Tanveer Warsi is 27 years old, a Pakistani soldier, his section fights against the terrorists and works related to that.

Thanzia Amatullah is 24 years old, an orphan who stays with her sister and brother in law. She works at a Quranic Institution.

Shahveer Warsi is 22 years old who studies in medical and also does part time job in a multinational company.

He is a young divorced guy having 6 months old baby boy, Nahiaan.

Misunderstandings made him marry Thanzia as he thought her to be his dream girl, unfortunately his brother stole his dream girl, unknowingly.

As they say true love happens once, Thanzia's case was different as she loved both the brothers at the same time.

Shahveer stays in his Chachu's house along with his sick father. He has his Chachi and her children with them, though they're not that close even being together from childhood.

He disagreed to re marry even though his family forced him blackmailing about his son's childhood.

Thus they decided to get Tanveer married with Thanzia, who surely won't mind to love Nahiaan.

Thanzia and Shahveer's families are close family friends. Thus they've regular connection with each other.

Shahveer: Thanzia, the eternal life! Not every Aakhirah holds Jannah. It can give you Jahannam too, and I got both of them.

Thanzia: When I wanted him, I got his brother, and when I wanted his brother, I got him!

Tanveer: Time doesn't prove love, seconds of togetherness with the name of Nikah can easily create true love.