•18

18th May, 2021

Tap on the star once (vote) and I bet your finger won't hurt!

Writer.

She stood resting against the railing, looking up at the sky, her eyes following those broken pieces of clouds walking by as the wind played with her hair, soothing the old yet fresh scars of her heart.

Everything's going well Alhamdulillah, that ever she expected from Allah, but still, the mood swings of heart doesn't even care to end!
She stared helplessly at the sky, as if it's a show of the beautiful memories that she spent with her husband.

"I miss you Tanvi..."
He came as a stranger and left as a martyr building a royal home in her heart that she didn't know how grew so wide to let her heart forever rule over it, with unforgettable memories of love!

Teasing and taunting her feelings, she half smiled as her eyes closed dropping down some tears, wondering how could she be fated to have such complex feelings towards both the brothers.

She begin loving him yet never lost her feelings for the other one, after all he was her first love.
And now when her heart found it's place to her first and true love, it still couldn't accept the loss of the other as she loved him too, after all he was her better half, her husband.

"You got what you yearned for and really deserve! May Allah accept you as a martyr, my baby's father."
Mumbling up to the sky, she wiped her face as she turned away and begin making her way to the bedroom.

"Why's there no noise............"

"Aaaaaaaiii mmmmmm Mummaaaaaa niiiii Mummummm...aaaaa..ooooo.."

She immediately followed the voice that led her to the washroom of Shahveer's study room.
As the door opened, she caught the view of three of the boys in the bathtub.

"Allah Nahiaan you serioussly can't survive without bathing for days. Look your brother is laughing at you."

She watched Shahveer battling with his son, who's not at all agreeing to cooperate in the game of "have bath, be clean!"

"Niiiii Mummum...aaaaaa."

"Astagfirullah! Why are you doing this to my son Veer? Ya Allah who told you to take such a risk."

Thanzia entered hurriedly as she threw her Hijab away and bowed down to take Nahiaan in her lap.
Her gaze fell on Nashwan who's sitting in a corner with his mouth sealed, yet fun and thrill seen in his expression, surely enjoying the war between his father and brother.