•20

11th Nov, 2020

•EPILOGUE•

Writer.

Carefully placing his one hand below her knees and another on her waist, he took her baby weighted body on his arms.
Due to unconsciousness, her head fell on his shoulder giving it's full force there.
He managed to slowly walk out of the jet and walk somewhere close.

The fragrance, attitude, beauty and history of the place where now they landed, snatched Isaa's each and every fear, pain and struggle of life away replacing that with peace and pleasure.

His eyes moved down on his wrist as he looked at his watch realizing the time.
He made his way to someone standing near a building as he waited for Isaa.

"Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu Akhi, atamanna 'an takun alrihlat aminatan wamarihatan lizujatik. Kayf halataha alsihiyat alan?"

["Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu brother, hope the journey was safe and comfortable for your wife. How is her health now?"]

The man, seemed to be in his late 40 questioned realizing Mayrah deadly sleeping on Isaa's arms as for a second he looked at her.

"Walaikum Assalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu, Alhamdulillah kana. Alhamdulillahi aydana bikhayr, watatawaqae 'an tataefaa tmamana baed hadhih alrihlat in sha Allah. Ana asif jdana liltaakhir."

["Walaikum Assalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu, Alhamdulillah it was. Alhamdulillah she's getting fine too. Expecting her to be recovered after this trip In Sha Allah. I'm so sorry for being late."]

"La la, ladayk ma yakfi min alwaqt ikn.....Ukhtiha nayimat ealaa ma 'aetaqid."

["No no, you've enough time. But...sister is sleeping I guess."]

"Aahh nem, sawf tastayqiz fi ghdwn daqayiq."

["Aaah yeah, she will be up within minutes."]

"Allah yahfazuha taht zulih alrahim ya 'akhi bihadhih. Sa 'ursil lak mafatih ghurfat alfunudiq"

["May Allah keep her below His merciful shade. Brother, that way. Being done, do call me, I'll send you the keys of hotel room."]