•8

10th Feb, 2021

Tanveer.

For Allah's sake someone donate me a shy pair of eyes!

I just can't help moving my gaze away from her for even half of a second. Even if I try for so I feel my mind forcing my eyes to concentrate on what it feels peace, staring at her non stop.

Is there any doubt that she will not doubt me to do it to every other girl?

Wallahi I never even looked up to any girl even at the first glance but....her! But how'll I let her know that my eyes are only betraying me for her sake. I'm sure she must be thinking me to be a third class playboy.
Whom should I blame it for?
Her beauty or my feelings?

Relax soldier!

Last few hours with her, stare as much as you desire to.

WHAT?

Ufff Ya Rabbi grant me Sabr! Please please please!

Writer.

Tanveer tried snatching his phone from Nahiaan but he hugged it tight and gave a crying voice to him as a warning.

"Stubborn!"
Tanveer breathed moving back and allowed him to suck the phone all he wants.

Beside them sat Thanzia playing with her fingers in nervousness. She neither was able to move from here nor could start any conversation with him as he's also busy with Nahiaan.

She felt desperate yet helpless. These two weeks with him felt like 2 days only. She knew that her heart still craves for Shahveer but it somewhere got connected to Tanveer.

Worried about the days alone without Tanveer but staying near Shahveer made her even more frightened. She's also given the responsibility of loving Nahiaan being his mother. That isn't such a big deal to her as she's already more than that to him.

But what...to his father?
His sister in law, just?

••••

Thanzia.

Suddenly my ears echoed with the sound coming from the phone. The voice made me jump on my place with fear running above my veins.
The phone in Nahiaan's hand turned on a recitation video playing it in loud volume.

I looked at Nahiaan finding him giggling in excitement.
"Dadda Dadda!"

Even he recognizes his father's voice!

"A minute Nahiaan...."
Tanveer tried to take the phone from him but he immediately moved away to me with the phone.

"Let me decrease it's volume at least. Why is he so stubborn?"
Tanveer glared at him when he hugged me to not give him any scope to take the phone.

I felt myself shivering at the loud voice. Hearing it surely is the last thing I would love to.

"Iaan...baby..."
I tried to take the phone gently but he looked up at me with a puppy face. Such a drama prince!