•15

07th Oct, 2020

Writer.

Isaa deliberately gritted his teeth making a very annoying and frustrating face. He calmly sat on a chair just beside the Pani Puri maker who's busy in making duff. Mayrah also excitedly stood near him, as if she's noting the man's every step.

"What's your age now, dear?" The man once again asked Mayrah making Isaa jump with anger.

"Uncle please concentra......"

"Isaa?? Brother for you." Mayrah cut him off winking teasingly. They both laughed at Isaa who backed off and pulled out his phone to move his attention.

"Brother! Grand brother." Isaa muttered under his breath.

"Uncle we don't need to add salt in the duff?" Mayrah questioned as she stared at him desperately.

"No dear, then it won't be crispy."

"Oo....."

"Why are you not calling him brother then? Mayrah can you just come and sit here? He's making that right? Can't you..............."

"Aww young man! She's a kid, if you can notice."

"MAYRAH! Come and sit here." Isaa shouted glaring at her. She quietly walked to him and sat on the next chair.

"You know he's the best in making Pani Puris. Once you eat, you'll never want to eat again as the taste will forever stay in your mouth and heart."

Isaa turned his head to her and pressed an angry fake smile. Softly slapping on her head, he murderously gifted her a glare and moved his gaze.

"Yeah right! Dirty taste forever stays in mouths and hearts, thus no one prefers to eat second time. You are exceptional only!

"Really ya Doctor! Try once an...."

"Very sweet! Now shu...........HEYY! What are you doing? Cheeeee put it back, put it back Astagfirullah noo!"

"Isaa...what?"

"Eewwww!" Isaa ran to the man and snatched a Puri and threw it on the dustbin. Both of them confusingly stared at him.

"What?"

"Why..why did you pick it from here? Look Mayrah! I told you he's not clean an...."

"Mind your language! I use soap in shower once in every week. What do you mean by I'm not clean?"

"Ev..every week!" Mayrah laughed but Isaa's smirk made her pout. The man angrily looked at Isaa who gave the same expression back to him.

"Let him do it na, come, let us go out."

"NO! Uncle...uggh brother, please understand. Do not pick anything from the floor. Wash your hands if you touch anything dirty. Please."

"Now you'll teach me what cleanliness is!" The man argued ruining Isaa's mood.
He moved his gaze to Mayrah, examining her expression.