•8

25th Aug, 2020

Writer.

"We will let you know the answer by tonight, In Sha Allah." Wania's Chachu said shaking his hand with her most possibly future father in law.

Everyone stood there at the doorstep biding bye to the guests with warm smiles while the groom, Warid enviously glared at Wania causing her smirk at him in return.

Noticing their eyes waging war like always, Isaa pinched on Warid's shoulder abruptly seeking his attention.

"How deeply I hate this little lioness, you know!" Warid clenched his fists as he gave Wania a look of hatred earning the same from her.

"Feelings are the same from her side too, boy!" Isaa whispered.

His gaze travelled to Wania who looked back at him, her expression immediately changed as agony engulfed the playfulness she had a minute ago.

"Warid, come on." His Ammi called him as they stepped out of the door.

As soon as they left, the girls shouted out of excitement and mercilessly threw their bodies on Wania.

"Eeee leave me nooo." Wania forced them away and ran to the terrace the next minute.

She looked down seeing Warid helping his parents get up in the car.
He coincidentally looked up and met with her gaze.

He made his hand up and opened first 3 fingers showing the gun sign and shot at her.

"Coward." Wania whispered and stepped back.

They'd been senior and junior since medical and also colleagues in their hospital of London.

Not ever talking to each other, still they had expressions, deeds and eye shots among them to show their feelings of hatred towards each other.

Hatred they thought they feel for each other, while in real that's love!

Only to be reminded that she liked Isaa so much that she only dreamt of marrying him, her eyes invited tears thinking about her future with Warid.

She noticed Isaa walking inside the terrace, not noticing her as he's busy checking out something in his phone.

"What is your problem Isaa? Am I any wall between you and your wife? Did I ever trouble you?"

••••

"Taste the Kabab, Isaa. You are only eating butter chicken." Isaa's Ammi said at which he shook his head and again took a spoonful of butter chicken from the bowl.

Mayrah murderously glared at his way noticing him enjoying his food so much. She fumed with jealousy as she was the one to make Kabab but he's only eating the curry made by Wania.

All the while eating, she kept her gaze fixed on him, witnessing his every moan and expression of gratitude with every morsel he ate.

"Wania....are you ok with this proposal?"

She gasped hearing this question.