•20

29th May, 2021

•EPILOGUE•

19 years later

19 years later.

Writer.

He surely despised her choice of getting on the public bus but at least for the first time to his fortune, he got to have her so near him and that feels so sensational!

Her mind was busy scolding and cursing herself to not call her father to pick her up but get on the bus instead having no other choice.

He covered his face with his cap while coming across her path for which she didn't even notice him here, otherwise Allah knows what ways her heart would take to bother her with it's feelings.

The bus is little overcrowded as the seats are full, he stood just behind her, able to hear her groaning in frustration because of getting late.

He had kept enough distance between them until someone forced him to move closer to her. Just a step more, they'd collide.

The warm air blew inside the windows as he shut his eyes off when the floating part of her Niqaab touched his face that he inhaled in having her scent bringing peace in his heart.
"Niqa....bi"

Nahiaan whispered praying that he gets to have her heavenly fragrance all around him for ever and eternity.

[It's Nahiaan girls, not Shahveer!]
••••

"She's gone...just...like that....Hasbi Allah."

He couldn't pronounce the words out correctly as his eyes itched in pain.

Sometimes letting tears flow down our eyes gives peace and lessens pain, but nothing existed ever that pained him more than these drops of tears that he's forced to shed now.

He can't even keep his eyes open, it's really the worst that he's going through.
Though he's not suffering alone here, the other two boys stood a little far from him, helpless, their eyes fighting with an unbearable suffocation, yet they're laughing on themselves.

"What was my fault? Who goes for such a long time?"
Shahveer yelled out loud.

"Dad come on she's not gone forever. It's been just 2 days, Ya Rabb, you're so dramatic even in this situation!"