•5

29th Jul, 2020

Writer.

"Ayyoo! I'll call you Bhabi too then."
Kaira, Isaa's and Mayrah's cousin sister exclaimed in an exciting tone taking Isaa's side with all her other cousins.

Mayrah smirked at Isaa who grinned at her feeling proud of himself.

"But like Isaa is your brother, I'm also your sister." She pouted frowning.

Hamza, who is sitting on Isaa's lap, looked at Mayrah carefully and attentively for a minute. He then stood up and ran near Mayrah seeking her attention.

He settled on her lap and lovingly cupped her face.

"I will call you Aani if you give me chocolates everyday."

"Awwwe! But from where will I get chocolates? Your Isaa Chachu doesn't even give me any.
He says that my teeth will be damaged if I keep eating that."

Isaa smirked and moved his gaze to the other side, finding Wania already looking at him. He passed her a helpless smile and averted his gaze.

They seriously need to talk about it!

"Side affects of having a doctor in our family." Hamza's words made everyone awed.

They continued talking as Isaa's phone rang so he excused himself from them.
Walking the garden's way, he begin talking to someone until Wania stopped her steps near the door, coughing to take his attention.

He turned back and looked at her questioningly.

"If only you had think about me?" She asked in a low voice
Isaa stood silent not knowing what to say.

He cannot blame her no can justify his own points to her.

"Happy Nikah, Isaa."
She uttered the words very difficultly as her eyes teared up, heart burdened with pain.
The next minute she ran away, keeping Isaa standing there expressionless.

"What did I even do Wania!"

Isaa's 2nd Chachu lives in London with his family, Isaa was brought up there for whole 18 years. His cousin brother, Haroon and sister, Kaira became like his own siblings as they spent their childhood together.

But his Chachi's niece, Wania, who is an orphan and adopted by them, could never accept him as her brother.

Wania tried her best to keep distance from him. She didn't want to have any Shaytanic vibes for loving him.

Isaa was aware of her feelings for him but always ignored them as all whom he belongs to is Mayrah.

But Wania waited for him, for long, hoping someday when the right time comes he'll ask for Nikah to her.
Alas!

Did she know that Isaa's heart always was locked with Mayrah's?

Wania came back to the hall and joined others in their chat.

"Wania will also take Isaa's side right?"

Wania looked up and shook her head, a grin adorning her face as she side hugged Mayrah.