•19

03rd Nov, 2020

Writer.

Those bloodred lips then parted as Isaa kissed her knuckles holding her hand by both hands. A tear escaped from his eye that fell on her hand which she realized soon and moved her hand down.

"I'm ok...I'm fine."
Again he brought that near his lips lowering his head to not show his eyes to her.

"Doctor...hahahaha! How can you cry? Where's your manly ego now? Eeeuii Isaaa...stop it." Suddenly feeling her full hand wet, she tried to sit down but failed as she couldn't force on her body that felt like a lifeless one.

"Isaa..talk to me...Allah! Did I complain anything? Don't cry like a girl. Look at me."
He forcefully kept her hand on his face covering his nose and mouth while tears kept flowing down like rain.

"How shame! Are you Mahdi? Come on, Isaaaaaaaa! Don't cry na. Please."

"Allah! Isaaaa! I didn't expect this from you." Trying for the 9th time, she finally managed to sit up as she leaned forward next to him and put her hand on his shoulder while the other one still is on his grip.

He didn't sob nor did make sound, simply those eyes rained while he kept hiding them by lowering his head and attaching her hand to his face.

"Hey, are you a baby? Stop naa. It's been so long now."

"Isaaaaaaaa!"

"Allah!"

"Who cries like this?"

"Hubbyyy, please look at me."

"See my hand is paining now."

"Leave na."

"Look up. Please."

"Okay hug me."

"Doooo."

"Isaaaaa."
Finally he let her hand go and looked up only to again hide his face on her shoulder as he slowly pulled her on his lap from the bed.

"Again!"

"Feels better." Mumbling, she ran her hand through his hair while he kept shedding tears resting his chin on her shoulder.

Minutes passed like this but he didn't move at all. Suddenly she broke the hug pushing him back without his expectation as he came out of his nightmarish thoughts.