•8

20th Aug, 2021

Dedicated to afraismail7 and Mr. And Mrs.Yazan!

Writer.

Thud!

From enjoying serenity to suffering in ache, Sayba experienced getting kicked off to the harsh floor from the cozy bed.

Her mighty husband being the doer of this sin, being also unaware of this, happily sprawled his hands and legs in all sides of the bed having enough space.

"Ohh my Allah! Uff isshh ouch!"

Sayba groaned massaging her back as she looked up at Yazan whose face is turned towards her direction.

"That's not fair!
That day he wished to wake up in my lap but today he just...kicked me out in here!"

She gasped mumbling the words.

Next second seeing his lips spreading in a very beautiful smile, she couldn't control chuckling, then again groaning in pain.

"I swirl a lot in sleep, no matter how big the bed is, I want it all mine."

"Okay no problem the couch will do for me."

"Geezzeee nooo! You're mine, the bed is mine, we are yours."

"What if you kick me out of...."

"Allah forbids!"

Sayba knows that if he gets to know of what he has done, he'll definitely be very guilty and ashamed of it, thus it's better if she forgets what has happened.

She tried to get up but felt her back paralyzed.
"Ufff!"

Unfortunately Yazan's eyes opened to the sight of Sayba sitting in the floor.
He took a minute to understand the reason behind so.

As he always does this to Iffaz, he found his answer very early even being very sleepy.

"OH NO SAYB....."

He hurried so much that his head fell off before his legs and lest it could touch the floor, Sayba put her hand in there.

"AAAHH!"

Surely he would bleed if not her hand's palm be there to save him.

But still, he's incredibly hurt in his nose for the force with which he fell.

"Yazan....are you okay?"

Seeing his eyes filled with tears which he firmly held in there, she immediately grabbed his face and massaged his nose as gently as possible.

"Hurt..ing..."

"Ohh Allah! You're always in rush."

He chuckled at her worried expression as she continued softly rubbing his nose with her fingers.

"You know your nose would break if I had not kept my hand in there."