•13

13th Nov, 2021

Vote if you a girl.
🙊😂

Writer.

"Excuse me?"

"None should bond so deep with their best friends that people even misunderstand their identities."

With this advice Emir walked in kicking the door closed behind him. He pulled out a chair for himself and sat on it with crossed legs.

"I'm sorry I'm not a psychiatric."
Yazan informed brushing his beard in annoyance.

Before Emir could response someone knocked at the door.
"Doctor your signature."
The nurse said standing outside, Yazan stood up to go there after passing a smirk to Emir

Emir chuckled at the chance.
He immediately took a hold of Yazan's laptop and did his job in a minute before Yazan returned.

"I'm sure you know me so Mr....Who?"

"Emir Saeed."
Emir proudly grinned.
"I'm sure you know me too, even if just my name."

Yazan immediately recalled his identity. The first thing that alarmed him is his wife's fear of this man's return.
And there he is!

"Seems like your wife talks of me! Hoo hoo!"

Yazan went back to sit in his place when he spoke causing him clench his jaw in ire.

"You'd find your head ripped off by now if only you were mentioned to touch her even for once."

On hearing this, Emir rolled his eyes in disbelief.
"About me I got it, what about her touching me once twice or... uncountable times?"

He didn't even give Yazan a chance to punch his face at the lie as he slammed hard on the table and tapped the play button on the laptop.

'Mir next time I catch you the slap will be in your face and definitely not a lovely one!'

The voice immediately changed Yazan's expression to bewilderment, he yet didn't peer at the laptop unable to get over Emir's evil beam.

Emir couldn't control his laughter seeing him so dumbstruck that even being all ears to the video he's not brave enough to take his eyes to it.

"That's just the trailer dude, watch the movie at home with your wife."

He threw a pen drive to Yazan's lap who finally travelled his gaze to the screen of the laptop.

He then took out a bunch of photographs from the pocket of his blazer and presented them in the table.

In one, them holding hands.

In another, Sayba holding his shoulders from behind.

And in another, Emir pulling her cheeks.

And so on!

"Yazan that......"

Emir looked back to find Iffaz at the door, seeming dismayed to find him in here.
He stood up waving at him with a welcoming smile.