•4

11th Jan, 2021

Writer.

What doesn't allow, he doesn't know but it felt merely impossible for him to avert his gaze from her. She's constantly blinking her eyes struggling to remain conscious but her heart already slept.

She gasped scared of losing his hold as her legs hung in the water.
Her eyes met with his just for a second but she's enough lost to realize that it's him, the one who resides in her heart.

Lost in the depth of her black orbs, he even forgot that he's supposed to get her out of here.

"Veer? Huh....who...Veer?"

A voice aroused grabbing his attention from her as he looked at Tanveer who stood near the door of the pool.

"Bha..bhai..I...don't... don't know.."
He immediately pulled her closer and came up from the pool swimming fast.

Making her lay down on the floor, he moved away standing up, messing his hair in frustration as his mind scolded him for touching her intimately.

"Who's sh......THANZIA!" As he came closer, his eyes widened realizing her to be his wife, especially in this condition, that too with his brother.

All confused, he immediately bowed down and pulled her unconscious body up on his knees.

"Bhai? Who...Than...Thanzia?"

Hearing his ex wife's name, in confusion he looked down at her, even though knowing that it's someone else.

"She...how's she here?"

"I..I don't know...I... found her here. Who's she?"

Tanveer didn't even pay attention to his brother's question as he took Thanzia up on his arms and ran out to their room, not catching anyone's attention as they were in the first floor while they are now in the 3rd.

Shahveer stood confused, drenched in water and messed up with his thoughts.

"Was she Bhai's wife?" He asked to none staring at the swimming pool.

Over there, reaching to their room, Tanveer immediately made her lay down on the bed making it wet too.

He took off her Niqaab revealing her red and swollen cheeks and lips.
A confused frown appeared on his expression as he stared blankly at her.

"Thanzia.....get...get up ..hey .."

"Thanzia......"

He managed to remove her Abaya taking her on his lap. Slowly rubbing her cheeks, he found them getting warm from ice cold.

No doubt, he got to know that she has cried a lot causing her get so weak.

And then his mind filled with questions.

Is their Nikah the reason of it?

Was she forced to marry him?

Is she hiding anything from him?