•13

20th Mar, 2021

Writer.

Handling Nahiaan to his grandfather to sleep with him for tonight, she made her way out of the room, deeply lost in everything that happened to her today.

Due to crying whole day made her body a burden to itself, her hands and legs still are slightly shivering as she's continuously hiccuping, controlling her best to not cry anymore.

She didn't talk to Tanveer yet, with just a hug, they parted their ways to other works, though Tanveer tried talking to her, or calming her fear and distress but didn't get that chance.

And now when he's waiting for her, she intentionally crossed the path of their room and reached to the terrace.

Leaning over the railing, she let her eyes close as cold wind danced around her, soothing the cruel warmth of her misery.

The secret love of the man she always loved towards her still feels like a dream to her, or maybe a beautiful nightmare.

The thoughts saying that she was the one whom he wanted to marry, but ended up with the wrong girl, making his life a burning hell is all over which she can forever cry.

Maybe this wasn't enough to break her more brutally that a bigger pain appeared. Few hours of fear of losing her husband made her realize his value in her heart.
How could she even think of losing the man who loved her ever since they united?

This doesn't end here, an hour back Thanzia messeged her, congratulating that Shahveer learnt her love from him.
Now what should be her reaction to this?
Tears were also tired of all these drama.
She smiled seeing the text, so thankful to her fate that did so much to her within just a day.

She was lost in her thoughts until something caused a sound making her immediately turn to her back.

She looked here and there finding for it's source.
Then her eyes reached near the door of the terrace beside which, in a corner, stood Shahveer.

He came here before her, when he was about to leave he found her here too, so he chose to stay.
He helplessly was looking at her sight until he mistakenly dropped a flower pot down from the table.

He shut his eyes off praying for her to not hear this and catch him.
Unfortunately she did, as she stood surprised, her eyes fixed in him.

The green dimmed lights didn't allow her seeing him clearly but the sight seemed calm and fresh.

Their eyes met as he opened his eyes back and glanced at her, their feelings mutual as they drowned deeply in each other's eyes, unblinking even for once.

He thought to leave but was forced to not end this moment.
A hopeless sight escaped as he found her eyes getting moist, ready to cry.

She immediately turned around unable to control her sobs.
She wiped her eyes with her Niqaab and looked up at the sky, waiting for him to leave.

But he didn't, he kept looking at her, increasing the ache of his heart.
Maybe he wanted to talk to her, about everything that happened between and with them. But would it ruin her relationship with his brother?