•9

28th Aug, 2021

Writer.

Sayba entered her bedroom with a cat in her hands who's busy singing her meaw meaw song while trying to scratch Sayba with her nails.

"You're just like my husband, touchy touchy."

She smirked at the cat making her way towards the bed where her husband laid on.

Thankfully waking up today she found herself in her right place but with Yazan's legs in her chest while his head almost at the edge of the bed and hands wrapped around her legs.

"Good morning Doctor."
She sat near him placing the cat in her lap.

"My alarm just rang, and you know how peaceful the sleepy mood gets due to that."

He spoke in his sleepy and husky voice causing her grin at the cute expression he put on his face.

"Hmm so....Wake up now."

"Impossible.....now that you came I fell more deep in this pleasure."

With closed eyes, Yazan was about to shift his head to her lap but the cat gripped his hair in her hand immediately causing him scream.

"Who does that Sayba?"
He glared at her before his fuzzy vision fell on the cat sitting in her cozy lap.

"What the hell is this dirty Snow doing here?"

"Meaw, Meaw."
The cat spoke as if she's scolding him back.

Snow is the cat of their neighbor who often visits here, she holds a hate-love relationship with Yazan.

Sayba giggled and freed the cat to the floor to let Yazan occupy his rightfully owned lap of hers.

Sayba began ruffling his silky hair locks making him moan as he smiled in pleasure, ready to doze off any next second.

If only had the cat allowed!
"Meaw! Meeeaaww!"
Snow looked at Sayba with pleading eyes, asking for taking her back in her lap.

"From where did this third person appear? Get her out of here."

"Meaw!"

"Sshh! Let him sleep then he won't disturb us."
She said to the cat who hearing this ran away to the balcony.

Yazan frowned and snuggled in her lap to find more comfort. She placed her hand in his bare back starting to lightly scratch his skin, doubling his peace.

"Mi Rey....."
Leaning to his ear, she whispered to which he felt his body shivering, experiencing a feeling of positive painful pleasure.
(My king)

"Mi Reina."
He looked up at her slightly opening his eyes with a smile in his lips.
(My queen)

"please leave, I need to wake up."

"Ohh but I thought I was helping you in that."

She pouted, messing his lengthy hair which sat on his forehead almost hiding his eyes.