12. Not a Date, Date.

Start from the beginning

"Here, I'll help you on to the ledge." Gerard said reaching a hand out for me. I grabbed his hand but didn't really know what to do with it. The window was a little high for me to just sit on. Gerard got down on one knee, which at any other moment would probably send me reeling.

"Just step on my thigh, don't worry you won't hurt me." I raised my eyebrow at him. "Really. I got super strength remember? I just figure this would be more comfortable for you than me lifting you up."

"You right." I said placing my free hand on the ledge and stepping on his leg to get myself on the windows ledge. I sat on the ledge, letting go of Gerard's hand. I maneuvered my legs to the other side of the ledge and let myself on to the floor. Gerard hopped up and was next to me in seconds. Damn vampire strength and speed. I mentally shook a fist at being a slow human.

"Well uh, welcome to my Batcave" Gerard said gesturing to the open warehouse. The space was pretty nice actually, well it shouldn't be that surprising since Gerard comes here a lot. There were a bunch of crates around the edges and a few used as like a table and chairs.

"How the hell did you get a couch in here?" I pointed to the green lounge set tucked into the corner against some crates.

"Uh it was just on the street so I carried it here," Gerard said walking towards it.

"Is it even clean?" I asked following him.

"Definitely. I sprayed it down and like left it here for like a week before sitting on it." He chuckled plopping down on it, but no dust flew up like I thought would so it really much be safe. I looked around some more at the comics on the crates being used as tables, the empty soda cans and some... are those cigarette buds?

"Dude. Do you smoke?" I look at Gerard incredulously.

"Uhh yeah? I mean I can't die like a normal human and it actually relaxes me."

"Sooo... weed or just cigs?" I walked over to him.

"Just cigarettes. Weed is Frank's thing," He pauses, " and sometimes Mikey." I sit down next to him.

"I fuckin new Mikey was doing weed. Asshole lied to me," I crossed my arms as I sank back into the soft green cushions.

"He didn't want you to worry," Gerard said, turning to be kind of facing me.

"Yeah, well I'm his best friend he should be able to tell me this stuff." I pulled my legs up onto the couch.

"Y/n, don't put your shoes on my couch." He said sternly. I tensed up and looked up at Gerard with my mouth agape, is he being fuckin serious. Gerard was smiling though like he was trying to catch me off guard and he did. I rolled my eyes with a smile as I moved so my feet were even more on the couch.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked, getting comfy. He looked at me for a moment. We were feeling more comfortable around each other after that 21 questions during dinner.

"I feel like you would be able to come up with more questions about me being a vampire than I can think of things to just like tell you." He said as he turned so he was facing me more.

"So like 21 questions but Vampire edition?" I laughed.

"Yeah definitely."

"Hmm alright. Uh night vision?" I raised an eyebrow at him. Can't believe I have to basically hold an Interview with a Vampire.

"I can see almost as clear as day. It's like I know it's dark and everything has like a filter on it to make it not so bright. But I can still see everything. I can turn it on and off."