057- "He Flies! He Jumps! He Lurks! Chief Toad Appears

"Where am I?!" The toad roared.

Naruto landed on the back of the huge toad, sighing in relief, "I've been saved."

He looked down and realize he finally summoned something other then a tadpole, and manage to summon Gamabunta.

"Awesome...He's pretty huge...oh yeah," he crawled to the other side of Gamabunta head. "This is a frog...isn't it?"

He stumbled and slide down his back, and Recognition dawned his face. "It has no tail meaning...It's real! I really did it!" He cheered.

꧁꧂

Jiraiya chuckled, "Looks like he extracted the Chakra of the Nine-Tailed Fox."

"He could've died you old fart," Y/n scowled.

"Yeah, but he didn't. Though one can certainly can't say he's stable yet..." he says.

"What do you mean?" She questioned.

"Well, he overused the large Chakra. To think that all the frogs he summoned that one..." Jiraiya grinned.

Naruto was still down there chanting about his accomplishment, which suddenly irritated Gamabunta even more.

"Hey, you little brat!" He grunted, causing Naruto to stumble down his back again as he lifted his head.

"H-Huh!?" Naruto gawked.

"I said you little brat! On who's head do you think you're raising a ruckus! I am the Chief Toad, and you think you can just place yourself. I'm Gamabunta, you idiot!" He roared.

The force of his voice sent Naruto flying until he managed to grab onto Gamabunta's kiseru pipe.

Naruto huffed, "W-What the hell is wrong with this guy?! I thought you were cool, give me a break!"

"Just when I'm breathing the air of the free world after a long time, this weird kid is sitting on my head like some type of stool. Jiraiya! Where are you?!"
Jiraiya quickly hid behind a tree. "Hmm...This doesn't look good," he said to himself.

"Hey! Why are you hiding?" Y/n asked.

"Would you keep it down," he grunted. "Even I can't handle that Gamabunta."

"You don't say?" Y/n smirked.

"Jiraiya where are you? Hurry up and show yourself!" He repeated.

"Don't you dare, I thought we had this bond going, best buddies right?," Jiraiya peered.

The corners of Y/n mouth quirked up. "Hmm...his right he-" Jiraiya swiftly covered her mouth.

"Hush up...man you kids are a pain. I guess its time to get my ass outta here," he muttered before vanishing in a blink of an eye.

"Hey! You crooked old man where'd you go!?" Y/n shouted.

"Hey, where's Jiraiya?" Gamabunta asked Naruto.

"Huh...? Jiraiya...? Who's that?" He responds.

"I'm talking about that lecher who calls himself Toad Sage or something!" He growled, tilting Naruto so he was clenching on the kiseru pipe for dear life.