018- The Demon in the Snow

꧁꧂

Gatō tells Zabuza that he planned to betray him from the beginning and orders his men to kill the missing-nins. Zabuza tells Kakashi that their fight is over, and Kakashi agrees.

The man kick Haku dead body. Anger filled Naruto's gut. He balled a fist. Zabuza stood there unfazed.

"How can you just stand there at let him kick Haku like that," He growled.

"I used Haku as weapon just as Gatō used me," Zabuza replied.

*Sadness and Sorrow plays*

Tears began to fill Naruto's eyes. How can he just say that.

"No. You were precious to Haku. He gave everything so he can please you and accomplish your goal. Now don't tell me you don't feel anything for him, because he cared about you okay!," Naruto cried.

Y/n collapse, tears flooding down her cheeks and noses as she felt like she too has failed Sasuke.

Zabuza unwrapped his mask with his mouth, revealing he was crying too.

"I'm acknowledge Haku sacrifice. And I couldn't be more proud of him. I just wish I could tell him.." he cried.

Without the use of his arms that have been immobilised by Kakashi, Zabuza borrows Naruto's kunai, taking it in his teeth, and he charges at Gatō. Zabuza is stabbed multiple times by Gatō's thugs but still manages to kill the mob boss despite severe injuries. Meanwhile, the rest of Team 7 are relieved to discover that Sasuke is still alive, having been purposely spared any lethal injuries by Haku. Gatō's men are scared away by the villagers of the Land of Waves who arrive to defend Tazuna and their village.

"Can you place me by Haku." Was Zabuza final request.

Kakashi carried him and place him by Haku. We all gathered around.

"Hopefully I go to the same place you go Haku, wherever that after life takes us, I'm proud to have you by my side," Zabuza says before dying.

A tear goes down Haku cheek and there they lied together.

"I believes they'll go to the same place together," Kakashi says, seeing Zabuza's change of heart on the end. Team 7 bury the two ninja in a peaceful place, leaving Zabuza's sword, Kubikiribōchō, as a marker for his grave. Naruto is unsatisfied with the prevailing notion that ninjas should strive to become merely tools, and he declares that he will find his own ninja way, Y/n agreed to find her own ninja way. They say goodbye to Inari, and the team returns to Konohagakure. After their succeeded mission, Tazuna decides to name the finished bridge the Great Naruto Bridge. And it began to snow.

*End of Sadness and Sorrow*(Its a song played when a emotional part comes in the show btw)

꧁꧂