023- "Genin Takedown! All Nine Rookies Face Off!"

꧁꧂

Kakashi meets up with Team 7 before they enter the hall of the Chūnin Exams. He informs them that unless they had all consented to take the exams, none of them would have been permitted to enter. With that, he wishes them good luck

Y/n wasn't sure how to feel. Honestly getting it over with was all she could think about, besides that she was excited to meant new faces.

They were Rookie Nine.(Konoha teams: Team 7, Team 8, and Team 10 (Team Guy).

They all had met up to have a spirited discussion.

"Can you guys quiet down," Kabuto Yakushi warned.

"What," Kiba and Naruto shout.

"Apparently we are to loud," Shikamaru shrugged.

"So?" Y/n and Ino say.

"Why are you asking me," Shikamaru sighed.

"I'm running out of chips," Choji says while grabbing another bag.

"This is stupid," Sasuke groaned.

"Uh hey, Naruto," Hinata soft voice waved.

"Huh!," Naruto got in her face to hear her better.

"Nothing," she turned around her face all red.

(Btw there are many boys in Naruto that can be Y/n Love interest rn, so don't be upset over you not getting jealous over Hinata and Naruto)

"Guys hush," TenTen whispered.

"Guys please be quiet," Rock Lee whined.

"Shut up," Sakura grabbed his turtle neck collar.

"Calm down," Y/n groaned. Everyone outside the Konoha who were hear for the exams began to give them annoyed stares.

"Sorry," They all say.

Explaining the exams further, Kabuto uses his Ninja Info Cards to give Sasuke information on Gaara and Rock Lee. Kabuto says that the individuals taking the exams are all most likely elites from their respective villages, a fact that intimidates the rookies.

"What is he giving them cards for?" Y/n walked up to Sasuke who puts in his pocket.

"what was that," She asked.

"Nothing," he walked pass her. His been kinda mean to her lately. She just shrugged and walked back. Sakura and Ino eyeing her.

"I won't lose to anyone in here, Believe it!" Naruto proclaimed loudly.

"Hey best friend," She smiled.

"Yeah," he turned around. She whacked his head.

"THEY SAID BE QUIET," She loudly whispered and walked away, Naruto sulked still rubbing the knot on his head.

The rest of the room reacts to Naruto's words with equal parts shock and annoyance. Insulted by Kabuto's earlier detailing of the villages in which he discarded Otogakure as a minor village, three Oto-nin attack Kabuto. Although it appears that Kabuto dodged the attack, his glasses suddenly break and he becomes nauseated despite not being hit. Before things can escalate any further, the proctor, Ibiki Morino, and his team appear on the scene. With that, the Chūnin Exams begin.

"Let's begin."

꧁꧂