055- "A Feeling of Yearning, A Flower Full of Hope"

꧁꧂

Once again, Jiraiya continues to peek at girls in bikinis playing at waterfall while Naruto and Y/n practice the Summoning Technique, although he still can't summon a frog, only managing to summon a tiny tadpole, Y/n finally manages to summon the rabbit.

[•••]

The Third Hokage has a meeting with the jōnin regarding Hayate Gekkō's body found near Kikyō Castle. They discuss Orochimaru's involvement, although the Hokage concludes that they do not have any information regarding to the latter. He also expresses his trust to the shinobi that if Otogakure and Sunagakure invade Konohagakure, they would assemble and fight.

Meanwhile, Sakura sits in her bedroom, still worried about Sasuke. She decides to stop by Yamanaka Flowers to buy flowers for Sasuke.

I wonder which one he'll like.

"Oh...how unusual to see you come by to buy one of our flowers." She turn around to see Ino, grinning.

"Don't you have somewhere to be," She says.

"Yes actually, I'm going to see Sasuke," Sakura quickly cover her mouth.

YOU IDIOT!

"Great I'm coming to," she invites herself, and picks up a rose.

"Mom! I'm going out for a bit," She shouts.

"Ino?!" Sakura whined.

"I won't let you be the first to visit him, I'm going too," she eyed her.

Ugh..That Ino pig!

"Humph, a Rose? That's so cliche, Then I'll pick these," Sakura decided on picking two daffodils.

Sasuke would totally fall in love with me!

"Really?" Ino laughed.

"I said I'm not losing to you!" She snapped.

"Mhm, so your getting one of those right, I have to run those up before we leave."

"Uh...I need two actually."

"Why, you only need one," Ino questioned.

She picked it, before looking back up.

"Huh? Why do you have two," she asked.

"Oh, one for Sasuke and one for Lee," She explained.

Surprisingly, Ino was quite shocked at her response.

[•••]

On their way, They hear Chōji eating loudly. Peeking through an open window, They spot Asuma Sarutobi and Shikamaru, who are seated with Choji. In exchange for training with Shikamaru everyday, Asuma has been treating Choji to barbeque.

In the woods, Neji is shown training with Tenten. During his training, Neji collapses after having used too much chakra. Team Kurenai trains in the woods too, to prepare for Shino's match. Elsewhere, The Three Sand Siblings and Baki secretly discuss their invasion plans. Meanwhile, Naruto continues to practice his Summoning Technique while Jiraiya peeks at the bikini-clad women, as usual.

At the hospital the nurse let her and Ino visit Sasuke for five minutes.

"Sasuke.." She crept through the door.

Scanning the room, his bed was empty, even his clothes were gone.

Leaving Ino and Sakura alone with the flowers, she decided to give her flowers to Lee.

[•••]

However, Kakashi is undergoing the Cliff Climbing Practice, and after nearly falling to his death, activates the First Gate. Kakashi uses his increased strength to make it to the top of the rock, only to see Sasuke waiting there for him.

Looking outside the window, Sakura notice  Rock Lee doing push-ups.

"They said Lee's injuries were severe to the point that he would never be a shinobi again."

The Nurse ran out there encouraging him to stop and rest.

As horrific it was to watch Lee force his Injured body to withstand the pain, it showed where his mind stood as a ninja and he wasn't giving up any time soon and they came to a realization to respect his decision.

After completing 199 out of 200 push-ups, Lee collapses.

Lee later wakes up in his hospital bed and notices a daffodil, realising that someone had come to visit him earlier.

[•••]

Back at the waterfall, Jiraiya stops peeking once he realises the girls are gone and are not coming back.

"Ugh.. hey  guys, lets call it a day," He tells them.

"What cmon!?"

"Yeah just a little longer!" Naruto protests.

"I'm hungry. And pretty tired too."

Y/n laughed to herself.
Tired? All you did was harass women all day, that perv!

Naruto then uses his Sexy Technique to convince Jiraiya to continue training him. On his last attempt, Naruto once again summons a tadpole, much to Jiraiya's irritation.

"Look that the rabbit his finally moving around this time!" Y/n showed it's limp legs.

"That looks disgusting," he tells her.

"You know what, your disgusting you pervert old man!"

"What did you just call me!"

"You heard me!"

"Hey, I've have been approving, Look!" Naruto interrupts

"Huh?!"

"It reared up legs now!" He smiled.

"You idiot, Conjure it with its whole body, that doesn't count!"

"Shut your mouth! Having legs is better than before!" Naruto growled.

"I can't believe I'm training with these guys," Y/n sighed.

"HEY!?"

꧁꧂