033- "Battle Formation: Ino-Shika-Cho!"

꧁꧂

Team 10 battles the Team Dosu, and Ino Yamanaka possesses Kin Tsuchi, rendering both of them unable to fight. However, the Oto genin still manage to hold their own. Just as Rock Lee's teammates appear to join the fight.

Sasuke awakens, the Cursed Seal of Heaven given to him by Orochimaru engulfing his body.

"Sasuke-kun your awake...S-Sasuke?" Sakura was now frighten by the sinister aura that surrounded him.

"Sakura..." he says, his eyes seemed to trail in search for someone.

"Where's Y/n?" His voice hardens, he notice her body lying on the ground before approaching her.

He placed her upside the tree, sitting her up.

Y/n opened her eyes, before she smiled, placing her hand on his cheeks.

"S-Sasuke your okay.." Her eyes locked with his now sinister ones.

"Don't smile like everything is okay..who did this to you?" He growled. "Who is it," he looked at Sakura.

"Sasuke-kun...your body?"

He looked at his hands and arms noticing the curse mark running throw his veins.

"What's going on?" Y/n dropped her hand from his face.

"Don't worry. On the contrary, strength is flowing rapidly through me. Right now, I feel good," he clinched his fist.

"Huh?"

"At last I understand. I am a avenger. On my road, I must put power into my hands...even if that means abandoning myself to the devil."

"Sasuke no.." Y/n face saddened.

"Now, Y/n tell me who hurt you?" He says.

She shakes her head. "No."

"Sakura." Sasuke looks at her, but before she even responded Zaku did.

"Me!" He says broudly. Sasuke eyes darted his way.

"Ino! Come back to your body don't get involved. Choji come hide too!" Shikamaru ordered.

"Gotcha!" She released the jutsu.

"Y-Yeah!" Choji hurries behind the bushes.

"Shikamaru, what's going on?" He asked.

"How am I supposed to know!" He shouted.

"No matter how you look at it, his chakra...is way to big!" Dosu frightened steps back.

"Dosu, this Half-breed bastard isn't anything to be scared of!" Zaku laughed.

Stop, Zaku! Don't you understand!?"

"I'll take care of them all!" He ignored Dosu orders.

Sasuke begins attacking Zaku in retaliation, eventually breaking both of his arms. As Sasuke turns his attention to the final Oto genin, Dosu, Sakura thinks to herself that this is not the real Sasuke and that he is somehow possessed.

Y/n knew no one could stop him, and if it was it could only be her. Sakura runs to him and embraces him while begging him to stop.

"Get off me!"

"This isn't you," she cried.

"Sasuke!" Y/n shouted, his attention now focus on her at the moment.

"Please, stop!" She begged, tears filling her eyes. Sasuke's cursed seal disappears and he falls to the ground. Dosu admits to Sasuke's strength, leaves their scroll and retreats while carrying his teammates, vowing to not run away next time they meet.

"Wait! Who is Orochimaru. And what did he do to Sasuke!?" Y/n asked.

"Why him?!" Sakura added.

"I don't know...We were just giving orders to make hit on Sasuke.

"Humph."

"So what do we do with his guy?" Shikamaru asked referring to Naruto who's still unconscious.

"Sasuke..?" Y/n notice him trembling and staring at his hand in fear.

"I'll watch him, go check on Naruto?" Sakura insisted right.

"We should kick him," Choji suggested.

"Kick him, and I'll send you both flying throw the woods," Y/n threatens.

They gulped, "Yes ma'am."

Though the battle ended, The teams who spectated and was involved with the fight was quite shaken of Sasuke and Whoever is, Orochimaru.

꧁꧂