064- "Zero Motivation: The Guy with Cloud Envy!"

Shikamaru laid on the ground initially unwilling to fight.

"That damn Naruto," he gritted.

꧁꧂

The crowd grew upset and starting throwing anything they can get this hands rather that was, banana peels, soda (pop), cartons of ramen you name it.

"Stand up and start the match already!" They roared.

Evidently, people don't want to see the minor players' matches since they were really looking forward to Sasuke's match...If people aren't electing anything exciting from this battle, makes no sense to have one, right?

"What? You're giving up, too?" Temari scoffed.

He lifted his head up, "Wait...my opponents a girl again?"

"—Hey why aren't you moving!"
"—Yeah get started already!"
The crowd roared again.

"That kid has zero fighting spirit from the beginning..." Asuma sighed.

Naruto began stomping furiously, "C'mon! What is he doing?!"

"I kinda wish I was in the fight now," Y/n pouted.

Gaara gave her a once-over and laughed.

Y/n leered and rushed over but was quickly stopped by Kankuro.

"Let's night repeat history," he says.

"Look at him glaring at me like that—he wants me make him bleed again!"

Gaara grew a little aggravated by her remarks.

"Enough you guys," Shino abruptly speaks.

"Ugh. C'mon Shikamaru! Get it together and do it!" Naruto shouted.

"If you don't come, the I will," Temari sprinted towards him.

Shikamaru sighed and took out his kunai, still laid back on the ground. "Man, this girl is so gung-ho."

She lifts her fan and slams it on the ground, seemingly looking as if she crushed Shikamaru. As she picked it back up she realized he wasn't under the now crumbled terrain.

He stood on the other side of her and smirked. "It doesn't really matter if I become a Chunin or not. But there's no reason for me to lose to a girl. Well let's do it!"

"Yuh, Idiot! Tell me your sexist without actually telling me," she raised her fan again swinging a aggressive force with a whirl wind, and again misses. This guy's quick to run away...

Shikamaru was now hiding out behind a tree. He quickly studies the arena and its elements and comes up with a plan.

"Shikamaru! You get her with a torrent of 16 combinations...!" Ino kicked around cheering him on.

Choji was stuffing his face with potato chips, finally arriving to see the match. "This seat taken."

"Y/n was sitting her but she went over—Huh? Choji?! Your stomach is okay now!" She asked.