09- Kakashi: Sharingan Warrior! & The Forest Of Chakra

꧁꧂

Naruto's strategy and teamwork with Y/n is a success, and Zabuza is forced to break his hold on Kakashi to avoid their attack. Saved from Zabuza's Water Prison Technique, Kakashi attacks his enemy with multiple water techniques copied from Zabuza using his Sharingan. Zabuza becomes agitated seeing his own techniques used against him, and Kakashi easily defeats him. Before Kakashi can deliver the finishing blow, Zabuza is seemingly killed by a young hunter-nin from Kirigakure.

They look over and notice it was the one from before in the trees that Y/n saw. Why did she come here?

Naruto is angry and jealous that someone so young could easily defeat an opponent that gave us so much trouble.

"There are many ninja younger than you yet stronger than himself," Kakashi says.

The hunter-nin leaves with Zabuza's body, and Kakashi collapses from exhaustion due to the overuse of his Sharingan.

Kakashi is brought to Tazuna's house to recover from overuse of his Sharingan. When he wakes up, Kakashi realises that Zabuza's death had been odd, and concludes that it had probably been an act.

Elsewhere, the hunter-nin, named Haku, revives Zabuza, revealing that he is in league with the missing-nin. Zabuza promises to crush Kakashi when they meet again. In the meantime, both Kakashi and Zabuza need to rest for at least a week to recover from their battle. To prepare for Zabuza's likely return, Kakashi takes Team 7 to the nearby woods for training, where they learn to walk up vertical surfaces using only their chakra. Sakura and Y/n performs perfectly the first time, but Naruto and Sasuke require extra training. Kakashi notices that Naruto is finally getting a good grasp on teamwork, and recognises that Naruto's and Y/n chakra is the highest of the rest of the members on the team.

꧁꧂