061- "Ultimate Defense: Zero Blind Spot!"

Iruka worries about Naruto since he is fighting Neji Hyūga. Outside of the battle arena, Kabuto kills an Anbu in order to impersonate him as a disguise.

꧁꧂

Meanwhile at the arena Naruto's clones fails to hit Neji, and Neji aims for what he believes is the real Naruto, but is unsuccessful.

"All right, way to go Naruto!" Kiba cheered.

Neji stood in disbelief. He foiled my first and purposely drew back one of his clones?

"I've been striking from the beginning, prepare for a honorable death!" Naruto roared. He then used more clones of himself to attack Neji, only to fail when Neji uses the Eight Trigrams Palms Revolving Heaven sending himself and the clone flying.

"Naruto-kun..." Hinata gripped her jacket tight.

"What the hell was that?" Naruto sat up.

Hiashi and Hinata are shocked to see it, since it is a move taught only to the main branch of the Hyūga clan.

"Did you actually think you won?" He laughed.

"How?" Ino says.

"Naruto's punch should have hit," Sakura added.

"No..." he says. Judging by the looks of Hinata and her father's face this isn't good at all. Y/n worried for Naruto safety due to the fact her former relatives Hinata and Hiashi are shocked at this.

"That rotation..." Hiashi glared.

"That's gotta be Neji's defense," Y/n muttered.

"You punk. Don't make a fool out of me." Naruto made seven more clones, which encircle Neji, and charge at him again, only to be repelled once more by Neji's revolving technique. Neji then takes the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms stance, which surprises Hiashi (since this technique is an elite move exclusive only to the strongest of the Hyūga main branch) and proceeds to strike all of his  sixty-four chakra points.

 Neji then takes the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms stance, which surprises Hiashi (since this technique is an elite move exclusive only to the strongest of the Hyūga main branch) and proceeds to strike all of his  sixty-four chakra points

"No...Naruto get up!" Y/n cried. Neji looked up and nearly smirked.

That is a truly terrifying talent. I can't help to feel as if he did it to provoke me, but why would he care about my feelings towards Naruto.

Hayate then walks up to the two to determine whether the match is over or not.

Kiba then asks Hinata if she is okay, since Hinata began coughing up blood.

I can't give up. This is for what he did to Hinata. I won't let him get the satisfaction of winning, I won't tolerate it!

Suddenly, Naruto manages to get back on his feet, shocking Neji on how he was even conscious following the attack as well as the crowd.

"No way..." he mouthed.

Though Naruto is up he still feels dizzy but remembers when Lee and Hinata had critical injuries due to their matches, but still managed to stand up and continue giving it their all.

"I told you...I don't know when to give up," he grinned, blood dripping from the corners of him mouth.

[•••]

Hinata and gets a assisted from a so-called Anbu member who approaches her and Kiba.

"Stop already...It'll be the same even if you fight more than this."

"Shut up. Even if you say so, I have something against you," Naruto grinned.

"What are you talking about?"

"Why...? Here you're this strong...Why did you, with a look like you've seen through it all, go after Hinata mentally who was trying so hard?"

"It has nothing to do with you."

"Mocking Hinata, selfishly labeling her failure as you please. Head family, branch family...I don't know what happened to you. But I won't forgive the jerk who'd call another person a failure," he gritted.

"Why do you hate the Hyūga Clan so much," Naruto questioned. Neji takes off his forehead protector and reveals the Hyūga Main Family's Juinjutsu.

"Okay...fine." Neji simply says. "If you insist I'll tell you about the Hyuga's destiny of hatred."

Neji then explains about the cursed seal and the circumstances surrounding his father's death and the Hyūga clan's branch family, referring to hatred for Hinata, and how Y/n mysterious race is related to the Hyuga clan, as her birth being the cost of his own fate catching Hiashi attention to the young girl on the other side of audience, shocking him as Hinata been knew of her wielding the Byakugan.

"The Hyuga family is the clan that possesses the most distinctive Kekkai Genkai. For someone who was birth with the freedom of the seal, this mark only goes away when you reach death, this sealing away the power of the Byakugan. I guess I loathe Y/n and Hinata because they have the freedom I can never have, there's no end to those who target the secret of the power. In other word, the Curse mark keeps the branch family alive, only to protect the head family that forbids disobedience. A fate that is a effective system created for eternity...Your Fate was already decided when they chosen you to be my opponent."

꧁꧂
________________________
I apologize for the short chapter this was more Neji talking episode and I really didn't want to type all of that, its such a drag. I hope you're enjoying this book so far lmao. Like and comment ♡︎
________________________
꧁꧂