032- "Sakura Blossoms!"

꧁꧂

"I will show you they are no walls effort itself can ever break through."

Sakura and Y/n sat there contemplating on what to do.

The forest was quiet, a light breeze could be heard among the chuckle of the sound ninjas. Sasuke and Naruto still laid unconscious leaving the two to think of what to do.

Lee was now beaten. Leaving Sakura to defend for herself and her teammates.

They are then attack by weaponry from the air pressure, but Y/n jumps in the way blocking Sakura and Lee from getting hit.

"I won't let you touch them!" She shouted, her emotion caused his sound waves to project by pure force, causing him to fly back. She catches him off-guard before he could react.

She has excellent reflexes, durable physical strength, and displays some ability in hand-to-hand fighting, being able to block barrages of blows, though she clearly lacks training and likely owes it to her godlike state more than actual skill. She struck him down with a punch causing him to fly back.

"W-What the hell are you?" He says stunned.

Completely ignoring his question, She then tries the last blow, but was sent back by one of the Otogakure genin. Allowing Zaku to catch her fist, stopping her by grasping her neck, and began choking her.

Beaten and unable to breathe, she was losing chakra and already beaten from his previous air attacks.

"Y/n, Let her go!" Sakura cried,throwing the shuriken at him, which was easily defected by his air pressure.

"idiot," He smirked before throwing her into a tree, causing her to hit her head, a trail of blood dripped upon her temple as she laid there on the ground hopelessly.

"Air pressure? The shuriken bounced back!?" She threw her arms up, blocking off the shuriken.

Another of the Otogakure genin, Kin, takes hold of her hair, while she was focus on Zaku.

"Your hair looks cuter then mine. Hey! If you spent less time to worry about your hair, you'd be able to practice. You and you friend, Y/n seem to be all for looks," she insulted, pulling her hair left and right.

"Why don't you kill that Sasuke in front of her huh?"

"Hey hey, sounds great," he smiled.

"D-Don't you dare...touch Sasuke!" Y/n growled.

"Shut her up!" Kin ordered, Y/n was then kicked by Zaku in the stomach.

I won't let you hurt my friends! Sakura tried to move but was pulled again by her hair.

My body...has no strength. She began crying.
No matter what I always pull people down. How can I call myself a ninja if I can't even protect what's precious to me.

Sakura decided into cutting her hair to free herself from Kin's grasp.

For now on I'll act as a full-fledge ninja. I always said I like Sasuke.

I always act like I knew everything and lectured Naruto.

I was always was jealous of Y/n's ambition, instead of focusing on my own...

I always just...watched them from behind.

And yet...

Those three always fought to protect me, and cover my back.

Lee says he liked me and risk his life for me.

I have a feeling you guys taught me... and I want to be with all of you!

This time I want all of you guys to watch me...from behind!

Freed, Sakura battles Zaku Abumi by using several substitutions, slashing him with a kunai, and pinning him to the ground while biting him to immobilise his other arm, though he quickly gains the advantage. Zaku then proceeds to beat Sakura's head until she begins to bleed.

Unknown to Sakura, Team 10 is watching from a distance while Ino remembers their childhood memories. Team 10 runs to Sakura's aid before Zaku can kill her, Ino stating that she promised never to let Sakura show her up.

꧁꧂