02- I am Konohamaru!

꧁꧂

Today was the day of they would get their picture taken to be a certified Shinobi. Y/n was forced to dressed girly with her silvery hair put up in a traditional bun and Kimono.

Naruto walked in with his face painted in a strange way.

"What are you wearing," She laughed. He adjusted his Kimono, before he looked up at Y/n shocked at her appearance.

"Wow, you actually look good, I mean you look nice," he turned red.

"Shut up!" She punched him.

"Ow!" He rubbed his arm.

"Come on we don't have all day," The Third Hokage groaned.

"Alright Alright, I'm coming," He took his picture for the yearbook.

"You look ridiculous, take it again without that crazy face paint," he ordered. Naruto wipes it off then began his usual arguing.

Then a little brat runs in and shouts, "On guard old man?!" And trips over his own feet. A man named Ebisu rushes to the the door, in search of looking for the boy. The boy soon noticed Y/n and Naruto in the far back of the room.

"You're to pretty to trip over someone," he smiled at Y/n. "So it has to be you," he points at Naruto.

"He tripped me!" He accused.

"You tripped on your own feet you little brat!," Naruto yelled back. Naruto grabbed him by the collar getting ready to punch him.

"You help me servant," he points to Y/n.

"Excuse me," Y/n joined in and grabbed him by his collar.

"Stop unhand him! He's the honorable grandson of the Third Hokage," Ebisu shouts.

"Like I care," Naruto whacks him upside the head.

As they both change back into their clothes they started walking back to town. Oddly they felt as they were being followed. Y/n eyed a box moving closer each time we look back. Naruto didn't notice, but its totally obvious.

"Can you stop following us," She groaned.

"Huh," Naruto says his arms behind his head. Y/n turned him around as they both stare at the box.

"Saw through my disguise eh, the rumors are true," The boy jumps out.

"It's obvious," Naruto says.

I slapped him in his head, and rolled my eyes.

"What rumors," Y/n questioned.

"Duh that your the greatest young ninja assassins," he look like he made that up.

"I want you to be my tutors," he ordered.

"Uh i don't know—

"—Of course were the best ninja, and your talking to a future Hokage, so yes I'll—we'll be your tutor," Naruto covered Y/n mouth.

"Great, and can you teach me that Jutsu you used on my granddad, you literally knocked him out his feet," He grinned, revealing his missing tooth.

"No, that's so pervy and wrong, and I'm a girl," She says.

"You don't really have anything," he looks up and down out her.

"HEY!," She punched him to the ground. She notice Naruto try to hold in his laugh. She turned and punch him in the ground too, leaving knots on their heads.

The ended up doing the Jutsu anyways.

Problem is, he turned unattractive women. He did try his best, and it was pretty funny to see him struggle.

After training they sat on a log.They sat there drinking a pop(soda).

"I want to become the next Hokage, so people will call me by my real name, Konohamaru, and not the honorable grandson of the Third Hokage!," He stood up.

Naruto says "Ha, it's to big of a name for a little guy, and to become the next hokage, you'd have to beat me in a fight for it!" Really Naruto.

All of the sudden Ebisu pops up.

"There you are, honorable grandson, come with me to continue proper training!"

Konohamaru yells, "Naruto is my new trainer!"

"But you don't even know one jutsu!," Ebisu says.

" Oh ya, how do ya like my jutsu!" and Konohamaru turns into a sexy girl surronded in light mist.

Ebisu nose starts to bleed in embarrassment.

"That is not proper for a mans eyes."

Konohamaru turns back to normal and says" Oh man, why didn't it work!?" All of the sudden Naruto uses his dobbleganger jutsu, surrounds Ebisu and uses his ninja centerfold jutsu, turns into a bunch of pretty naked girls and smothers Ebisu with all of them. Ebisu's nose bleeds again, and he shoots out of nowhere.

Konohamaru started to realize he had competition and in order to be the best he had to trained to defeat him.

"I don't want a tutor anymore, for now on, your my rival. You heard me, your rival is Konohamaru!," He points his index finger at Naruto in a vow and runs off.

"Wow, That work pretty well," Y/n says sarcastically.

"Ugh, what a day."

꧁꧂