047- "A Failure Stands Tall!"

After the final clash, Suddenly they both stood in place motionlessly in the same position. Silenced crept the building as everyone stood and watched.

꧁꧂

Her eyes his pupils dilated.

Hinata heart tightens viciously, causing pain to abruptly to struck, causing her to spit out blood as reflex.

"As a thought, this is the extent of it...the head's family's power!" He says.

"What the—?!" Naruto says shocked.

Y/n was also mesmerized at how quickly his chakra damaged her.

"But Hinata laid perfect strikes!" Naruto protested.

N-Not yet..."

Hinata glowered.

She slap his hand off her chest, and threw a strike at him again, yet he caught it, striking her chakra points in her arm as well.

He then pulled her sleeve, revealing that he has hit several points on her arm called tenketsu, special pressure points that produce and maintain the flow of chakra, during their close combat. With all of them tapped, Hinata's chakra flow to her hand is effectively cut off and her blow to Neji's heart had no effect.

"Y-You mean...All this time...?"

"That's right! I can see the Chakra Points."

"W-What is he talking about?" Naruto asked.

"On the Chakra Network...there are 361 energy-centers or Chakra openings, each about the size of the head of a pin. They're called Chakra Points. Theoretically, hitting one direction can increase Chakra flow, enabling one to gain complete control over an opponent's chakra flow," Kakashi explained.

"Ah I see now, makes a lot of sense why I'm able to too..." Y/n mumbled to herself.

"Just so you know, not even my Sharingan can see Chakra points," he says.

He pushed her sending her flying to the ground.

He walked towards her, "Lady Hinata...What we have here is a unchangeable difference in abilities. It's brute, unaltered fact. Give up now."

I..I-I meant it...and I am...sticking by my ninja way...every word...

She forced herself up, shakily standing up, she continued.

"Hinata," Naruto stiffened.

...I said! Because that's...my Way of Ninja!"
Naruto's watching me. He's counting on me, and so is my team!

She smiled.

"I had no idea...Hinata was this tough..."

"To think she's doing all this for you, Naruto. I always thought you was my hero. I see you've also became hers. Crazy as it sounds, I respect her more then I've been."

Y/n balled her fist.

"She's a lot like you, Naruto," Y/n smiled.