068- "Zero Hour! The Destruction of the Hidden Leaf Village Begins!"

"Sound Ninja?!" The Third Hokage surveyed around him.  The Sound Four Ninjas began with their Four Flames Formation, creating a barrier to allow them to fight without interruption. One of the Anbu chasing after them touches the barrier and dies

With the invasion's start, Lord Kazekage takes the Third Hokage hostage.

"Lord Kazekage...Barrier Jutsu huh?" The Third Hokage gritted.

꧁꧂

"To think they outwit the anbu," Kakashi muttered.

Suddenly a Anbu lands in front of them.

"What are you doing here, the Hokage is in danger!" Guy shouted.

He begins doing hand signs and a group of Sound Ninja jump to his side.

"What a nuisance," Kakashi sighed.

"To think that the enemy is as masquerading as our Anbu...So it was also that guy who used Genjustsu!" Guy says.

Y/n stood beside Kakashi, trying to comprehend what was going on and why the left village was attacked.

"Yeah...there's no mistake."

[•••]

"I didn't expect that...Sand Village would betray the Leaf Village," The Third Hokage says.

"The treaty is simply a camouflage to make sure the enemy let down their guard," he smirked. "The petty little battle game ends now. From this point on, the course of history will change!"

"Are you saying that you're starting a war?"

"That's right."

"One should avoid resolution through armed force and should rather seek a solution through negotiations. There's still time...Lord Kazekage!"

"You see negotiations have gotten you soft Lord Hokage," he laughed. "Perhaps one gets addicted to peace as one grows older...Sarutobi Sensei!"

The Third Hokage eyes widened and realization dawned his face. "You're..."

[•••]

Meanwhile, Sand shinobi summon the snake and it breaks through the wall. Then invading Otogakure and Suna ninja infiltrate Konoha, and battles begin breaking out across the village.

"What's going on?" Sasuke could feel the rumble in the distance.

"Stop it, Gaara!"'Temari cried, catching Sasuke's attention.

"I'll kill him!" He growled.

"There's no meaning to continue this fight!" Kankuro protest.

"Don't forget our mission!" Temari added. Y/n jumped in front of Sasuke and few feet from them.

"Don't tell me your the cause of all this!?" Y/n gritted.

"Is that Y/n? Out of my way!" Gaara pushed Kankuro.

Baki arrival intervened between Y/n and Gaara, stopping both of them from attacking.