067- "Late for the Show, but Ready To Go! The Ultimate Secret Techique is Born!"

"Sensei, please stop this match right away!"
Naruto demanded.

Kakashi raised a brow, Y/n and Sakura attention immediately drew to Naruto.

Kakashi sighed and turned around back to the fight. "There's nothing to worry about," he says. "Sasuke and I...we didn't just get here late for no reason."

꧁꧂

Gaara was now protected by sand, and began chanting in a unknown names in specific order, almost as if he's conjuring up something.

With Gaara unable to move while within his shield, and Sasuke unable to break through its defence, Sasuke decided to use his new technique, the Chidori.

Meanwhile the Anbu Black ops are on the move and it seems as if the Sand Village has come to attack.

[•••]

"Kakashi Sensei, what happened that cause you to be late?" Y/n questioned.

"Hmm...you want to know why?" Kakashi squinted.

"Like I said, this isn't the hike to be talking about that!" Naruto shouted in annoyance.

"Shut up and watch him," Kakashi leered. Cause you'll get a real surprise. Everyone seemed shock at his response and quickly looked down to the match.

"Dammit Gaara...we never know when the signal is going to come!" Baki mumbled.

Gaara was still continuing his malicious intent to murder his opponent, consumed by the murderous thoughts that ate at his mind.

"His totally useless in this state," Kankuro grunted. Hey wouldn't it be better if we just run away...?

"He's not even abiding by the plan," Temari gritted in frustration. "He looks like he's going to screw things up!"

"Plan?" Shino repeated, listening from afar.

The Sand and Sound Village have already began commencing with their plan. All preparations are in process according with the timeline as they start off with the summoning Jutsu.

[•••]

Y/n and Might Guy noticed a unusual light forming from Sasuke's palms.

"Don't tell me..." Guy trailed off.

"The reason I decided to train Sasuke and not you guys was because...he's like me," Kakashi explained.

"I see," Guy nodded. "That's why he went through this physical training and increased speed significantly."

Kakashi have a close-eyes smile, "That's right!"

Y/n gritted her teeth. So, he learned a new trick or two so what. How strong can he be?

"You got to be kidding me," Y/n mouthed. I

"Awesome...The Chaka is clearly visible to the naked eye..." Sakura smiled.

"So this is the Uchiha Clan," Y/n smirked.