054- "The Summoning Jutsu: Wisdom of the Pervy Sage!"

꧁꧂

Releasing Y/n and Naruto into Jiraiya's care, Ebisu tells the Sannin to take care of them, and telling Jiraiya about Y/n abilities and her being a unique different from other shinobi as her chakra control seems to strengthen the more she uses it, referring Jiraiya his taking care of two child's Of prophecy.

Meanwhile, at the Kikyō Castle, Dosu tries to kill Gaara so he can fight Sasuke in the finals, only to be easily killed by a transformed Gaara which horrifies Dosu before his death. Baki and Kabuto look on from the sidelines having witnessed the attack. Baki and Kabuto then discussed their plans to attack Konoha. Hayate Gekkō heard the conversation. After he heard the plans, he attempts to leave in order to notify the Third Hokage, but he is killed by Baki.

[•••]

"Look at him." Y/n and Naruto watch Pervy Sage continue his women in their bikini hanging out at the a water fall.

"Nice, Nice," He pervertedly grinned.

"Hey!" Naruto scowled.

"This is paradise!" He cheered.

"Hey, I said!," Naruto repeated in annoyance.

"Ugh when can we start training," Y/n groaned.

"In just a minute," he swatted at them to go on.

Naruto transition into the Sexy Technique.

"Come on, I really wanna train," he says in the sexy girly voice.

Y/n rolled my eyes.

"Of course!" He shots up in their direction, leading to Naruto and Y/n just standing there.

"A-Are you making fun of me?" He eyed.

"Right back at you," Naruto scoffed.

The girls at the waters decided to head back, causing Jiraiya to miss stalking them more.

"Ohh, Dammit," he groaned.

"Idiot," Y/n sighed.

"Alright fine...I'll teach you a technique," he says.

"Do you really mean that!?"

[•••]

"Today we are going to learn the Summoning Technique." Listening to Naruto describe his chakra, Pervy Sage tells him that he must use his "red chakra" to use the technique so he had to first use up all of his regular chakra. So Naruto depleted his chakra using the Shadow Clone Technique.

Y/n describing her chakra, as she is able to absorb any technique she encounters, and her incredible speed with her god-like abilities, decided it would be easier to not draw to much attention to her abilities than she needs.

What Y/n doesn't know that she is simply a Kāma. Kāma is a seal that serves as a compressed backup of an Otsutsuki clan member's biological data that they can embed in the body of a chosen recipient, transforming them into a vessel. The vessel (aka Y/n) can learn to activate the Kāma and utilise a portion of the Otsutsuki power and abilities, at times even allowing the Otsutsuki's will to manifest and take control over their body.

After that, Jiraiya summoned a frog, with a summoning contract scroll. After signing the contract, Y/n and Naruto tried using the Summoning Technique.

Naruto first attempt, only a tadpole appeared for his.

This is going to be a long day.

Y/n summoned a  little rabbit.

"See, Y/n getting it, what's with the rabbits eyes though?" Jiraiya eyed it.

Y/n smiled holding it in her hands, it's eyes was a ruby red.

"I think it's beautiful," she held it carefully.

"Hey, it's not a pet and that thing needs to be bigger keep practicing!" He scolded.

Oh shut up, Old man.

[•••]

On the other side of town, Hayate's body was later found by a group of Anbu with Yūgao Uzuki wondering aloud what had happened.

꧁꧂