024- "Start Your Engines: The Chunin Exam Begins!"

꧁꧂

Ibiki Morino appears and announces that the first part of Chūnin Exams is a written test and describes the rules: no asking questions. Ibiki also explains that a team's score will be added up at the end of the exam to see which teams pass. Various chūnin proctors line the sides of the room and watch the genin to catch cheaters. If caught cheating five times, the genin and his/her team are all disqualified. However the test proves exceedingly difficult, and eventually most candidates (Naruto and Sakura are exceptions) figure out the trick to the exam. In order to pass, they have to cheat without getting caught. They then used their respective skills to subtly cheat.

Y/n sat there looking at the paper for a good 5 minutes. Naruto was literally dying on the other side of the room. She looked around as the Examiners look my direction.

"Damn it."I look back down. These questions were hard. It's not like she even learned anything in the academy. Then she caught on to something. People are cheating. But using there Jutsu.

Gaara: Blows sand into another candidates' eyes and uses his Third Eye to read their answers while they're distracted.

Kankurō: Disguises his Karasu as a sentinel and uses it to view other candidates' answers, then goes to the bathroom with the false sentinel to read what the puppet had seen.

Temari: after Kankurō goes to the bathroom, he writes the answers on a small scroll and sublty passes it to her.

Kiba: Uses Akamaru to read the other candidates' answers.

Shino: Uses an insect to read the other candidates' answers.

Tenten: Uses wires to adjust the flaps of a ceiling lamp, to view the reflections of other candidates' answers.

Rock Lee: Tenten uses wires to adjust the flaps of a ceiling lamp, to view the reflections of other candidates' answers and passes them to Lee.

Neji: Uses his Byakugan to see through another candidate's body and read his answers.

Sasuke: Uses his Sharingan to mimic the writing of another candidate.

Dosu: Listens to the patterns in the sound of a writing pencil and deciphers what is being written.

Ino: Uses her Mind Body Switch Technique to view Sakura's answers.

Shikamaru and Chōji: Ino uses her Mind Body Switch Technique on them to write the answers after reading Sakura's.

Y/n's eyes sport the Byakugan (All-Seeing White Eye), with which she can see at 360° around her, see far away or through solid matter, see the flow of chakra within anything and anyone with perfect accuracy, sense people through their chakra, see through illusions, and distinguish basic clones from their originals.

"Byakugan," She whispered. She managed to get the answers from this boy in front of me.

"Bingo."

꧁꧂