045- "Surprise Attack! Naruto's Secret Weapon!"

꧁꧂

Knocking Naruto to the ground, he was beating once again, but of course never stopped his spirit.

"I'm going...to become Hokage. I can't lose here!" Naruto groaned.

"You? Hokage?! When your weaker than me? I'd become...Hokage before you." Kiba gloated.

"Come on...Naruto," Y/n begged on the sidelines.

"So quit acting tough!" He began laughing.

"Your wrong Kiba, Naruto isn't like that." Hinata thought to herself.

Naruto again, gotten back up.

"If you compete with me for the name of Hokage...You will be the one who will lose!" Naruto snarled.

[•••]

"Man. Same thing over and over again. Your pesky!"

He nearly laughed, causing Kiba to grow angry again.

"Well, never mind. I'll just make so you won't stand up again!" He declared. 

"Let's go, Akamaru!"

"Hmph, you think you can get me with the same technique again!?" Naruto scoffed.

Using Kiba's own smokescreen as a cover, Naruto disguises himself as a third Kiba through use of the Transformation Technique and tricks Kiba into knocking Akamaru out, which only serves to anger Kiba. Naruto, however, is still at a disadvantage due to Kiba's pill-enhanced chakra and superior speed.

I still have a advantage, Looking closely at Naruto's movements and if there's a opening...

Kiba held four shuriken between his fingers in both hands.

I can surely take him from behind with All-Four Jutsu. Nothing to get flustered about...

He tried convincing himself to calm down.

"Hmm. Evidently your enemy has calmed down...what will you do, Naruto...?"

Kakashi was quite eager to see what else his learnt.

"So you've finally gotten serious, Kiba? Well then... I'll end this..." Naruto begins making a hand seal.

"With my new special technique I've been saving up!"

"Huh?!" Y/n was quite shocked herself.

What'd he learn now!?" Sakura says eagerly.

"Leave it to Naruto to hide a new technique!" Lee adds.

"Pfft. What new technique!? I don't know what it is! But I won't let you get the chance to do it!" Kiba gritted.

He began charging towards him, throwing the shuriken, knocking Naruto off guard and quickly having to dodge the weapons.

"Why are you stopping!" Kiba heavily punches Naruto sending him flying across the floor.

"Naruto! Y/n shouted instinctively. Stand up, dammit!"

"D-Damn, I don't even have enough time to work up my Chakra!" he groaned l stumbling up.

Hey hey! What's wrong, Naruto!

Kiba vegans sprinting towards him again. Kiba's onslaught ends when Naruto accidentally farts in Kiba's face due to straining himself too hard, resulting in a disastrous effect on him due to his enhanced sense of smell.

"Are you serious?" Y/n began bursting in laughter.

"Fast movements and a keen nose...what a shame, Well the fart was a accident. That's what you expect from the number one unpredictable ninja," Kakashi sighed.

"Uh well...Alright!" Naruto says watching Kiba hold his nose in complete disgust. Naruto decided to use his technique now.

Kiba hurried to recover and prepared for Naruto's move followed with a huge amount of attacks from his Shadow clones, Kiba was finished.

"Naruto...Barrage!" Naruto announced. Clashing his foot to Kiba's head sending him to the ground with a incredible amount of force.

Naruto then finishes the battle with Naruto Uzumaki Combo, a technique he based off of Sasuke's winning move that utilises his shadow clones.

"For the record, it's Lion Barrage, that names a rip off," Kakashi lightly laughed.

Hayate quickly rushes over to examine the body, noting his knocked out cold, he turned to announced the winner.

"The winner is Naruto Uzumaki!" He announces.

"Ohhhhh!" Lee shouted.

"Yes!" Hinata smiled in joy.

"YEAH YOU GO NARUTO!" Y/n chanted throwing punches with her other arm that wasn't injured.

"That was easy!" Naruto boasted running back up the ramps of the stairs.

Hinata noticing him coming her way, she was hesitant to speak as he began walking past.

His coming! What do I say ohh!

"N-N-Naruto?" Her softly spoken voiced squeaked.

"Huh?! Hinata? Did you say something?" He turned around.

She began fiddling with her fingers, her cheeks a bright red.

"Ah ah ah...Umm..." she gulped before walking towards him, she quickly held her head down handing him a cup of something.

"Huh? What is that?" He squinted.

Hmm. Hinata...? Kurenai couldn't help but laugh at her.

"It's an ointment," She answered for her.

She quickly nodded.

"Why for me?" He keep squinting.

"Take it for her, Naruto."

"Hmmm. Okay!" He nodded. "Thank you! Your nice, Hinata!" He took it.

Unaware, Someone has had these eye out for Hinata.

Hmph. Your taking this pretty easy, aren't you, Lady Hinata...?

Neji eyeing the two from afar.

꧁꧂