041- "Kunoichi Rumble: The Rivals Get Serious!"

Kankurō easily wins his battle against Misumi by tricking him into attacking Karasu, Kankurō's puppet. In retaliation, Karasu snaps Misumi's neck, though he survives due to his ability to contort himself.

꧁꧂

For once the match had to be stopped in the middle of it.

"Two against one is hitting below the belt!" Naruto says riled up.

"Yeah, was it fair...? Does that count as two people, Kakashi Sensei?" Y/n questioned.

"It's not really hitting below the belt. It's a puppet after all," he replied.

"That's the Puppet Master Jutsu," Sakura chimes in.

"I see, it's clear. He's controlling the puppet with Chakra," Y/n pointed out.

"Hm, it's just like using a Ninja tool—like the Shuriken right?"

"Precisely," Y/n nodded.

Sakura deep down felt a bit worried.

There all great chakra users..I thought I could make it far with Chakra alone.

[•••]

Sakura went to the bathroom to go freshen up, she noticed someone in the mirror looking at her.

"Ino...!" She snarled.

"You got scared, haven't you Sakura?" she smirked.

"Wha..?!" She stopped mid sentence looking back down at the water faucet. She did feel fear.

"Even Sasuke collapsed. Rather because it was Sasuke, let's ended at that." Ino scoffed. "Oh what will happen if you take part," she threw her arms up mockingly with a shrug.

Sakura knew she was just trying to intimidate her.

"It might be best you quit."

Sakura continued wiping strands of her hair with water before remembering when she cut it, when her ambition arrived and her thirst for becoming a better ninja awoken.

It's okay, I can tough it out this time around too!

She scoffed, "Quit? Who?"

She bumped shoulders before walking out the bathroom door, giving her a winning smile.

"I can hardly wait."

Cha! BRING IT ON!

[•••]

"Now then, to continue, we will begin the fourth battle," the announcer announced.

"Man, Man, nothing but weirdos in this place!" Naruto looked around.

"HEY! They probably think the same thing about you!" Y/n elbowed him.

"Ow! No they don't!"

"Ay, don't you say that, and you two cut it out!" Kakashi scolded.