043- "Win or lose: Let the Fight Begin!" Part One

꧁꧂

As Sakura and Ino recover as they were brought up beside me. Y/n was contemplating whether she was next after Shikamaru battle.

"Nervous?" Kakashi patted her shoulder.

"Is it obvious?" She laughed.

"Ugh, when are they gonna pick me!" Naruto groaned.

"You should be glad your not next," Y/n said a little shaky.

"What why, wait are you scared," Naruto laughed and smiled in my face.

"WHAT NO OF COURSE NOT!," She snarled.

"Yeah right, you do this thing with your hands and tighten your grip, leaving nail marks on your hand," He grabbed her hands revealing the marks.

A flush crept upon her face. "What why the hell do you know that!," She punched him.

"Ow, I'm not your competition," he rubbed his head.

Looking back at the board, The names were finally shown on the screen:

Y/n L/n vs Gaara

"Awe man, why can they pick me," Naruto groaned in frustration.

"Gaara...that guy giving me that blood thirsty stare, oh come on!" She mumbled.

He walks down to the battle arena. Y/n hands still placed on the railing staring down.

"Ugh, you'll be fine," Shikamaru rolled his eyes at her.

"Of course I will..." She gulped.

"Now get out there and kicks some butt I'll know you'll win, believe it!," Naruto interrupts and sticks out his thumb and giving his signature confident grin.

"Here goes nothing," she sighed.

Making her way to the arena, recognition dawned on her face.

"This guy from before with his friends a couple days before the exams started..."

Of course I have to fight him.

"Begin."

Y/n starts off striking first with charging to him. He wasn't even moving he just stood there. She throw a punch, but was easily blocked by sand that came out from behind her, pushing her back, she gain her balance.

Hand-to-Hand combat isn't gonna happen this way.

This time gaining speed to bring herself to the air, she threw a shuriken as a pin point to see how the sand reacts, as she through it instantly blocked it again.

Damn it. I got to find a way to bypass his sands speed.

Luckily my practice in the forest on my stamina won't be for nothing, she begin tying her hair out her face to focus on the target.

"What's she doing?" Naruto asked eagerly watching.

"Cleaning her vision," Kakashi replies.

"Byakugan." She repels hers to a angle, clearing ways but this time using a clone she I throw my Kunai distracting him from me charging from the other side. As his focus on my clone.

"Her eyes are glowing?!" Naruto smiled. "GO Y/N!"

Giving a mischievous grinned, she project her waves, the force sending him flying at a small ranges, she then appeared in front of him a amazing speed landing a punch hitting him to the ground by pure force.

Gotcha!

"Wow, she landed a clean hit on gaara?!" Kankuro surprised, as Temari was just as shocked.

"Impossible," Temari says in disbelief.

Gaara stood up, now a more sinister grinned shown on his face, his left cheek was cracked in little shapes.

Damn, I didn't even see her, she's extremely fast.

"What impossible, it was clean hit...unless his body is made of sand?!" She mumbles in disbelief.

"Your probably wondering why I'm not bleeding one drop of blood. I don't bleed...I have used the sand to form a shell on my skin as well."

He smirked, "However...it's intriguing that you've gotten to close to me, I quite shock at you ability to even crack me."

"Your telling me his been in shielding his face and skin too. So that means I just have to crack the layer, no problem," she gritted her teeth.

As the fight continued. Neji Hyūga notice something odd about this opponent. How is the fact another student holds the Byakugan and is some how related to a Hyūga That has never been known or heard of until now.

Though he wasn't the only one question, so did Hinata. Observing her having to self train herself, made her as much of a genius as Neji himself.

Suddenly Gaara went for attack, using the sand, nearly grabbing her she threw her hands as a defense causing her to activate her deadliest weapon, her bones.

She can make them protrude from her body for offence and defense, make them harder than steel, regrow them, or grow additional ones. With it, she grows horn-like bones from her palms, striking at close range or firing them at very high speed towards various targets at once.

"Kakashi Sensei, she's extraordinary fast how is that even possible?" Sakura noticed from afar.

"I honestly don't know..." he replied. This is power from something not from here and if so how did she obtain such power.

"Y/n L/n what are you," he whispered.

"Woah, what did I just do!?" She smiled.

꧁꧂