03- Rivals! Sasuke & Sakura

꧁꧂

Naruto wakes up to a breakfast of ramen and milk. He excuses himself from breakfast and puts on his hitai-ate.

Y/n wakes up brushing her long flowing hair, as Ms Ling ties her hair up with a bow. Y/n wore her hitai-ate (forehead protector/headband)  around her neck. She sighed before she headed out, before grabbing a bite to eat on the run.

They then set out for the next and upcoming level of ninja school. Today is the day of truth for Naruto and Y/n as they become a real ninja. It is the Orientation for all new ninjas at the Ninja Academy.

On their way to school, they get in contact with Konohamaru. He attempted to sneak behind them and attack, but tripped over his own cloth instead. Naruto, full of pride, shows off his new headband he has in his hand. Signifying his a real ninja.

Meanwhile, Sakura preparing for orientation, encounters a old friend and new rival, Ino. After exchanges of there typical insults Y/n walked inside the classroom, waiting for Naruto. She notice a open seat near Sasuke, his gaze slowly turned to her and they locked eyes before he quickly looked away. She wave at him and he just ignores her. Typical Sasuke.

Sakura and Ino race into the classroom.

"I MADE IT FIRST!"

"NO I DID!"

They both say at the same time. Even making it at the same time.

Naruto walks in and sits down. She notice he has a crush on Sakura. Y/n sighed and rolled my eye as his attention laid on her right now.

"I'm sitting next to Sasuke!" They argued. Naruto gets jealous since he isn't the center of attention and hops on the desk in front of Sasuke and Y/n. Staring each other down a random guy accidentally push Naruto into Sasuke.

And they accidentally, kissed.

The whole class was shocked, Y/n, Sakura, and Ino gasped, wishing it was them who've gotten the kiss.

"NARUTO!" Sakura says angrily and beats Naruto out of jealousy, stealing Sasuke first kiss.

Class begins when Iruka, the classroom's teacher, walks in. He settles down the class and tells them that they will be divided into groups of three-man teams to enhance their training. But the lack of even number of students this year, one will be a four-man group. It turns out that Y/n, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura become a team of the four-man.

It's obvious that Naruto is happy to be with Sakura and Sakura is happy to be with Sasuke. Sasuke feels that all of his teammates will just get in his way. Hyuuga Hinata, a fellow graduate, is disappointed not to be paired up with her crush, Naruto.

•••

It was now lunch time and they head out. Y/n could see something was bothering Naruto.

"What's wrong," She asked. He shakes his head, she followed his gaze leading to no other then Sakura, as she adventures outside.

"Talk to her." Y/n says.

"You sure," he asked. Y/n nodded and stood behind.

"Sakura—

"Yes Sasu—Naruto..." her voice lowers in disappointment.

"You want to eat lunch with me," he asked.

"Why would I ever each lunch with you," she strolled off continuing her search for Sasuke.

Y/n to search for somewhere to eat, leaving Naruto trying to get Sakura to like him. She decided to go sit behind this place and eat. Finding Sasuke by himself eating.