044- "Akamaru Unleashed! Who's Top Dog Now?"

If you haven't noticed, Adding Y/n (You) in the story for your Chūnin Exam Battle, is the reasons why the battles are in a different order. The only fights that I'm going to write is Naruto vs Kiba and Neji vs Hinata.

As Y/n was taken to the medical center, the next contestants with forward to fight.

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚂𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜:

Kankurō vs Misumi
Won: Kankurō

Shino vs Zaku
Won: Shino Aburame

Shikamaru vs Kintsuchi
Won: Shikamaru Nara

Choji vs Dosu
Won: Dosu

Sound Village Ninja vs Rock Lee
Won: Sound Ninja

꧁꧂

Awoken, Y/n headed back upstairs where she found Naruto pacing back in forth. He turned her direction and started running towards her.

"Y/n !" He jumped to give me a hug then realized her arm was in a cast.

"Oh yeah, he nervously giggled and rubbed the back of his head. "How is it?," he asked.

"It could be better, but I'm fine thanks for caring," She smiled.

"Awe yeah no problem," he blushed and then walked back to the railing where she followed.

"Don't scare me like that, thought I lost you there, they didn't even let me sit at the waiting room, can you believe it," he says.

She laughed and leaned back on the railing.

"So you didn't hear it from me, but I think Neji might have a grudge on you or something, and everyone's shock at your crazy abilities!"

"Oh great...more enemies," She huffed.

Now everyone's gonna think I'm a weird, monster.

"But who cares right, your always my best friend, and it's cool that your from different clan ya know," he tried to make her smile. Which he always does.

"Your right, but can't I be in...some trouble?" She mumbled.

"Danger, yes since you've kinda exposed your identity, but it is a fascinating site to see it first hand, meaning it hasn't happen in centuries," Kakashi Sensei interrupts.

"What do you mean?," Her heart skipped.

"That power of yours, seems similar to a ancient goddess, come to think of it you sorta—never mind."

"Great, my existence is making history," She says sarcastically.

He patted her head.

"You'll be fine, that means your a little stronger then you think, you to Naruto," He says.

[•••]

"Next Naruto Uzumaki vs Kiba Inuzuka," Hayate announces.

"Alright it's finally my turn," Naruto balls his fist. Wasting no time, he jumped off the railing.

Y/n grabbed his bright orange jacket before he had jumped.

"Huh?"

"Do your best, I believe in you," She have a closed eyed smile.

"Of course, I'm Naruto Uzumaki, Future Hokage, you better believe it!" He then was stopped by Hinata, she gave him some medication, which he decline being a cocky determine boy he is. But of course, Y/n had to make him say thank you, then he leaped off to fight.