051- "A Shadow in Darkness: Danger Approaches Sasuke"

3 Parts have been skipped due to the fight of Lee being three episodes long, and I had change the fight to Y/n and Gaara, since originally it was Gaara and Lee.

꧁꧂

"Lord Orochimaru...The preliminary battles have ended without incident. It's seems they're now entering the Final Round."

"Good job, Kabuto."

"The land really has become peaceful, hasn't it? This peaceful time has really put this country in a slumber, how what a shame," he sighed.

"While the other lands are busy expanding military."

"Would it be possible for us to just take it now?" Kabuto suggest.

"Humph. I suppose. Though I don't know how much fun it will be taking out that old man."

"Is that so?" He adjusted his glasses.

"To me, it seems like you still have doubts about it. For now on, the power of the Hidden Village will clash with one another in a long violent manner. The Sound Village is also one of them...You intend to be the trigger for all of that...and use him for a bullet. Our Sasuke...right?" He questioned.

"You've guessed well. But I also have my eye on that little one with the glowing eyes. She's a beauty, I'd wonder what abilities I can get from her as well..."

"But, wouldn't that be to much trouble, abducting two of them at the same time would be a hassle, don't you think?"

"I've consider that yes...it's why she will be postponed as another vessels after I get my hands on precious Sasuke," he grinned.

"Ah I see, I shall keep a eye on her as well."

"Sure.."

"I sense you underestimate me, as if you don't completely trust me yet."

"Was is necessary to tell you, my right-hand man...about the likes of those two. You see there lies the very truth of my trust," He smirked.

"Now, there's a little trouble with abductions?"

"Hm. Is it Naruto Uzamaki?" Kabuto smiled.

"Your quite a sharp one are you? Let me explain. Sasuke has been driven to get revenge on his elder brother, Itachi Uchiha. That was his motive and change that mindset a little for power.

"Naruto, seems to play a apart is what your saying?" Kabuto questioned.

"Yes that Nine-Tails according to your information, I've believe a girl has also have something to do with that."

"You think?! Sasuke has a thing for Y/n."

"That alien like girl has altered Sasuke heart and mind. Which could be also her powers to do so in controlling ones mind, but according to your research she still hasn't tapped in to that has she...leaving so much that those two, possess some influence over Sasuke," Orochimaru explained.

"So what do you advise I do?"

"The best thing to to do is to get Sasuke away from them immediately...and quickly turned him my shadow of darkness," He licked his lips.