052- "Ebisu Returns: Naruto's Toughest Training Yet!"

Y/n and Naruto decided to go see Sasuke at the hospital.

꧁꧂

"I'm sorry, but his not accepted visitors," the Nurse says.

"That's bogus, just let us see him," Naruto says.

"Yeah, where his friends at least we have the right to see him, were going in," Y/n walked right pass the nurse.

"Wait you can't just go in...oh dear," she sighed.

"What are you guys doing," Y/n bumped into Kakashi.

"Huh, Kakashi Sensei!?" They both say.

"Story is, she's not letting us visit Sasuke, can you believe that," Y/n say.

"Yes I can, cause I arranged it that way," he says.

"What why?!" Y/n punched his arm.

"Well when are you ready to train us," Naruto asked.

"Oh I'm not training you guys," he says.

"What!? Naruto grew angry. Your probably gonna train Sasuke," Naruto angrily mumbled.

"Listen I have it covered, I already assigned a trainer that's better than me for you guys," he says.

"Better?"

"I'm will be your new trainer!," Ebisu announces.

"THIS GUY!" Y/n jaws dropped.

"The closer perv!" Naruto sighed.

"Why—this man weaker then me, come on train us," Naruto groaned.

"Right, when we were out in the woods Naruto did the Harem Technique( The Sexy Technique Clones) and he nearly-

"Alright that's enough, he covered Y/n and Naruto's mouth. Don't tell anybody that ridiculous story and I'll buy you ramen," he bribed them.

"Kids right," he laughed nervously. Kakashi stared at us strangely walking away.

[•••]

After Kakashi leaves, Ebisu challenges Naruto and Y/n to run away from him, and promises his resignation as their tutor if he escapes, adding that he would be able to take over some of Kakashi's duties, thus leaving Kakashi time to train them himself. They hastily agrees and proceeds to attempt to hide, to no avail as they is easily found by Ebisu.

Naruto and Y/n resort to using their transformation technique to imitate a girls on a billboard sign but is again discovered by Ebisu.

As there last resort they creates many shadow clones and they all run away in different directions

Ebisu, however, performs his own shadow clone technique and easily dispatches the clones and finds us.

Out of breathe and tired they lied hovered on the bridge.

"Man, I'm worned," Naruto huffed.

"I'll say," Y/n viciously fanning herself.

"Gotcha two again!" He appeared, startled they fall into the water.

"Okay, that's it!" Y/n yelled.

"Yeah, give it up already!" Naruto added.

"What are you guys snapping at me for? This is a chase, so chasing is normal correct?"

T-True enough..

"You two understand my greatness by now, right? It's about time you cut this out, and move on to training!"

"No, I'm not gonna surrender, I'm still not accepting that," Y/n says.

"Heck with that! I'm gonna bump you off and receive training from Kakashi Sensei! Even if I knock you out!"

"It appears, you still have spirit left, come at me," he smirked.

Naruto rushes towards only to be fooled by a clone, falling into the water once again.

"Erghhh."

"This game is over, Naruto!"

"Dammit!?" They cried.

[•••]

After that, they eat together at the Ramen Ichiraku. He then explains his usage of chakra, and how Naruto uses much more chakra than necessary.

Y/n uses less chakra, causing her strength to be good, but is easily worn out. Naruto counters that he's still able to pull off feats that Y/n, Sasuke and Sakura can do, which Ebisu attests to the Nine-Tailed Fox's chakra being accessible to Naruto. After eating, they head to the Hot Spring Town.

"Great bath time," Naruto begins to take off his clothes.

"N-Naruto!? You idiot!" She quickly slapped him upside the head.

"O-Ow what was that for?!" He whined.

"We will train here, today we will learn about the water walking technique.

"Walking Water Technique, sounds cool!"

[•••]

Excited, Naruto attempts it, but falls into the water. He tries repeatedly but to no avail as he continuously falls into the water. Y/n quickly got the hang of it right away, as Naruto quickly begins to grasp the basics of the technique, Ebisu realises that he misunderstood him.

"I did it!," Y/n jumped in excitement but end up losing her balance and fell.

"Naruto help her up, but good job, just practic- what are you doing!" He trails off yelling.

Ebisu then sees a white-haired man peeking into the women's changeroom and attacks him; but the white haired man summons a frog and easily defeats him, with Naruto witnessing the attack.

"Don't make a ruckus. Jeez, getting caught is a hassle."

"The closet perv lost?" Naruto was quite shocked at this encounter.

"W-What's with this Shameless Perv?!"

The man with the spikey white long hair, chuckled with a mischievous grin on his face.

꧁꧂